"General"ization
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"General"ization

Thoughts on the recent promotion to Sergeant? A solid "thick" pick or ena CALEA, SPECIAL? Jen, be kind to the troops. There was a reason it took you this long, change it!

Re: "General"ization

Maybe Not the popular pick, but has filled in and done a good job as "acting"'SGT" in the past. Congratulations to Jen ...you did it!

Damn good choice. She's improved, has seniority and isn't the community favorite if you know what I mean (DF). Wtf has Freeman done? Specialty to specialty and *****es about all of them. And the best part about Gaytan, she's from PATROL!! Would have like to see Ezra but happy with Jen. Stand strong, protect your people and don't forget who really represents this agency...PATROL!

Oh, and she's a he'll of a lot better than Jackie!

I have no problem with jg. Just remember treat everyone fair and respect your guys and they will show you respect in return. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I have no problem with jg. Just remember treat everyone fair and respect your guys and they will show you respect in return. Good luck!
    I meant Gaytan not Jackie.

Quote Originally Posted by Good choice
    Damn good choice. She's improved, has seniority and isn't the community favorite if you know what I mean (DF). Wtf has Freeman done? Specialty to specialty and *****es about all of them. And the best part about Gaytan, she's from PATROL!! Would have like to see Ezra but happy with Jen. Stand strong, protect your people and don't forget who really represents this agency...PATROL!

OK Mullet lover, enough with that crap. What TF has the "general" done! You must be a rookie, cuz guys that have been here for a while know how she operates. NEVER HAS CHANGED/NEVER WILL CHANGE.
    She can have stars on her shoulders and I still wont respect her!!!!!!!mull

Quote Originally Posted by mulletchsr

OK Mullet lover, enough with that crap. What TF has the "general" done! You must be a rookie, cuz guys that have been here for a while know how she operates. NEVER HAS CHANGED/NEVER WILL CHANGE.
    Dion get over it. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by mulletchsr

Rookie? Nope. Sorry Fat Albert. Been here much longer than you have. Try spending less time in fat dukes office and city council meetings and more time on patrol. Get the hell out of that sissy ass detective division, that can't solve a crime if it happened at the station, and do some real police work.

Oh wait, I may have hurt you feelings. I'm sorry, go grab puss boy Langton and file a grievance. Thought about you guys on my day off while I was working the parade making some nice OT. We should just abolish the detective division. Everyone knows CPC's and patrol solve the crimes anyways. We should keep 2 of you to write case reports.

Next sgt will be (D.F.), so choke on it, you nimrods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe one of you will have the opportunity to become a detective.

Quote Originally Posted by lawpirate
    Next sgt will be (D.F.), so choke on it, you nimrods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe one of you will have the opportunity to become a detective.
    No thanks But-pirate. On either of your choices. No Dion and definatley no **** division. Too busy solving crime to go out to the lunch box everyday. Where's the beef? At the lunchbox dammit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast