Deputy arrested

Thread: Deputy arrested

Deputy arrested

L. Sajko arrested for doctor shopping......oops!

Re: Deputy arrested

Doesn't surprise me, he was always a little out their.

Re: Deputy arrested

Tell more info if you now.He used to work in transport. :shock:

Unregistered

Thriving!

As I sit here and read all this wonderful stuff about the Sheriff I smile. Countless emails and calls they man would never return a call or meet. He was in such a hurry to throw a deputy under the bus it wasn't even funny. Now it seems he will answer for his deeds. None of this is new. "There is a detective coming to dist 1 you need to go talk to him" Famous last words of a career. OOPS was right! So many details never revealed or discussed. The outcome... What happened to that guy that got hurt at work and was sent by work comp to the pain management, then put on full duty? I guess we will never know. I love all my brothers and sisters that would still have me. I will always be a citizen back-up for any LEO in this more often than not thankless job.
    Best of luck Chris

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    as i sit here and read all this wonderful stuff about the sheriff i smile. Countless emails and calls they man would never return a call or meet. He was in such a hurry to throw a deputy under the bus it wasn't even funny. Now it seems he will answer for his deeds. None of this is new. "there is a detective coming to dist 1 you need to go talk to him" famous last words of a career. Oops was right! So many details never revealed or discussed. The outcome... What happened to that guy that got hurt at work and was sent by work comp to the pain management, then put on full duty? I guess we will never know. I love all my brothers and sisters that would still have me. I will always be a citizen back-up for any leo in this more often than not thankless job.
    Best of luck chris
    cn hs his own demons. The opiates for that sinus issue back when he was a capt. Were hard to ditch...

Truth is he's just lying pos political hacker.

Poor whittle boy never got to play wheel footyball with the tuff guys.v

Unregistered

Losers

Now we are claiming the Sheriff has an addiction issue? You guys are ridiculous. I don’t know how anyone could put up with you guys. Maybe that’s why all of you are on your third and forth wives. Oh no, that’s because of infidelity. Never mind.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now we are claiming the Sheriff has an addiction issue? You guys are ridiculous. I don’t know how anyone could put up with you guys. Maybe that’s why all of you are on your third and forth wives. Oh no, that’s because of infidelity. Never mind.
    *try again: fourth

Unregistered

Well done

Congratulations, you caught a typo. I wasn’t sure you had the ability after reading your law suit. Maybe you should have started there rather than this silly forum.

Unregistered
    Congratulations, you caught a typo. I wasn’t sure you had the ability after reading your law suit. Maybe you should have started there rather than this silly forum.
    Aren't you the sarcastic little Schnitt? Well I am not involved in any lawsuit, but your hostility and ignorance reminds me of the administration I used to work for.

Unregistered

You don't know what you don't know. ANYTHING is possible.