Brodie Hughes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brodie Hughes

Re: Brodie Hughes

Well Watson...why don't you say your agency name with pride so everybody knows. Just as a I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well Watson...why don't you say your agency name with pride so everybody knows. Just as a I thought.
    It's probably Wackenhut.

Quote Originally Posted by real cop
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It's probably Wackenhut.
    Too busy working at a rest area to reply?? I knew you were a Wackenhut commando!

In all reality Hughes, or Brodie Huge as he's referred to by his coworkers, is a sad excuse for a LEO. He's only still employed because the sheriff fought to keep him. Everyone else felt he needed to go due to his continuous violation of civil rights and lack luster performance as a supervisor. What kind of excuse for an LEO orders subordinates to lie on official reports to cover his (Hughes') illegal searches?

Quote Originally Posted by Guesticles
    In all reality Hughes, or Brodie Huge as he's referred to by his coworkers, is a sad excuse for a LEO. He's only still employed because the sheriff fought to keep him. Everyone else felt he needed to go due to his continuous violation of civil rights and lack luster performance as a supervisor. What kind of excuse for an LEO orders subordinates to lie on official reports to cover his (Hughes') illegal searches?
    Where is the proof that he ordered subordinates to lie? Where is the proof that he violated any civil rights? His performance as a supervisor was not lackluster. If you are trying to stir the pot go to Volusiaexposed. Your comments have no place here.

A special golden child

Sounds like there is a bit of jealousy. When he was your supervisor did he make you do your job?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12