Hiring and essay
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hiring and essay

Just curious if there a length requirement to the written essay?

thanks in advance

Re: Hiring and essay

I don't remember any essay

HOW IS THE ORAL BOARD???? I HEARD THERE IS TWO DIFFERENT ONES....

Shakespeare, when did you do the oral boards? A friend of mine did the boards back in Dec 2011 and they did an essay before the 2nd board. Maybe it depends if the applicant has a degree?

If you're idea of finding out is posting to this board I hope to hell we don't hire you. Call one of the hiring folks in HR!

The Major is doing his interviews now....so if you haven't heard anything, oh this is awkward.

Any idea when the calls go out this week after the latest rounds of interviews last week?

Hiring essay can be good or bad. The students always suffering a lot to complete the essay questions they got. Like any business by understanding the necessity of the public some people have started essay writing service. So it is common thing to buy college essays online. But you must very careful in choosing one.

Unregistered
    it depends on the task, but as a rule, it is 1.5-2 pages of text, for +/- 1000 words

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKS7 View Post
    HOW IS THE ORAL BOARD???? I HEARD THERE IS TWO DIFFERENT ONES....
    You go in this conference room with 6-8 people and they ask you all kinds of dumb questions about why do you want to be a cop or a jailer. If you got to the Oral Board you are as good as hired unless you really screw up during the oral board and act like a moron or tell them an obvious lie. Make sure you dress up in a suit and tie and you will do just fine. It's basically a formality they and you have to go through before you get hired.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast