Captain Manuel Arrebola, Our Next Chief of Police??????
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Captain Manuel Arrebola, Our Next Chief of Police??????

I recently came across the following information and thought that it might be of interest to my co-workers. It's amazing how people portray themselves to be something that they are not. I can't imagine how this was overlooked when we hired him? I'm sure he revealed it in his application, didn't he? Arressted? State's Witness? WTF? Read for yourselves...........

Re: Captain Manuel Arrebola, Our Next Chief of Police??????

Looks like Arrebola le faltan las pelotas....interesting !

Quote Originally Posted by pelotero
    Looks like Arrebola le faltan las pelotas....interesting !
    Looks like Mr Arrebola is a damn rat and a scumbag. My God the leadership of this department. Superintendent Pinocchio now you know who you've promoted to lead us? ops:

Go ahead and print this one kids cause you know phone calls are being made, and e-mails are being sent to get this eliminated from the forum.

This is old news, and yes he stated this in his application, and this department thought it would be best to give him a second chance. There is nothing wrong with that, also he has proven to be a good officer in the leadership’s eyes, which we know that’s what really counts. If he kissed ass to get where he is or really did some hard work who knows, but he is not going anyway anytime soon. This is water under the bridge as far as I am concerned he was not convicted, and he maintained his certification. Remember you are innocent until proven guilty.

Post Re: Captain Manuel Arrebola, Our Next Chief of Police??????

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This is old news, and yes he stated this in his application, and this department thought it would be best to give him a second chance. There is nothing wrong with that, also he has proven to be a good officer in the leadership’s eyes, which we know that’s what really counts. If he kissed ass to get where he is or really did some hard work who knows, but he is not going anyway anytime soon. This is water under the bridge as far as I am concerned he was not convicted, and he maintained his certification. Remember you are innocent until proven guilty.
    Clearly,you did not read the official documentantion regarding Mr.A.For starters this is not "OLD NEWS" This is information that has never been brought to the public eye,which is a matter of public information and concern.If this information was provided in his official Police application as you stated,this should have been a disqualifier not merely over looked. Mr.A had a God Father who assisted and protected him.You refer to The "Leaderships eyes" who are you refering to? His long time friend and current Chief? As a Public Official I'm sure the general public will disagree,when regarding what "really counts".It is not only the administrations you have to satisfy,but... what really counts is The Integrety of a LEO.As far as second chances who does this apply too???? Mr.A's incident was during his time as an LEO at Opa Locka,not prior employment information. Mr.A was given immunity and this does not constitute innocents.As far as FDLE this too was in exchange for his testomony against the accused Officer who served jail time for his crimes."Immunity"does not mean he was "innocent"It means he made a deal.Mr.A was never tried in front of a Jury of his peers nor a Judge.If you are good with "ass kissing cops" I dont have any respect for you. The only Police Officers that are good ones work hard and excel at all levels on their OWN merit not for bending over.This is a so called "Leader" we should do without.

Well you are correct I did not really take the time to read the whole statement. I also gave him a pass. After thinking about it; all of these action were while he was a LEO, and it shouldn't have been looked over, it was not like it was a juvenile thing and he should have known better. Now it is clear he was given a pass when he was hired, and there is nothing we can do if everything was disclosed when he was hired,

The three kings of school board are Pepe Gonzalez, Manny Arrebola, and Charlie Hurley aka Caligula. These three outlaws have truly put our department on the map... Way to go boys. ops:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a piece of SH!T

haterzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast