Interviews - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Interviews

Re: Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Has anyone that interviewed this past go around heard anything? I'm figuring not hearing anything is not a good thing....
    The people I listed as references have received letters asking for information about me. I'm sure that means I am in the BI portion of the process now.

Well it does sound promising for you....good luck!

YOU'LL GET HIRED AND BE DISAPPOINTED JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Well the B.I.'s are quickly wittling down the applicants, this should be interesting

Well the B.I.'s are quickly wittling down the applicants, this should be interesting
    What have you heard? Do tell!

Well I will just say it will be interesting if they get any good candidates from this round...

Well I will just say it will be interesting if they get any good candidates from this round...
    Wasn't the position for FDLE certified? Are there really that man sh!theads out there with a certification that put themselves through an academy with a record?...or are they just lying on their applications?

Have you seen any of the candidates files? Where did you get your information?

Before the snide comments start flying, no I am not administration trying to figure out if someone is giving out information they shouldn't. I am merely one of the candidates of whom you are speaking. I am FDLE certified, have over a decade of LEO experience, no IA complaints, and I did not lie on my application. Just wanted to set the record straight. Regardless of whether I get the job or not, you do have good people applying.

I guess the gossip queens who run the checks for the people doing the backrounds have once again added their opinions here.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast