Interviews
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Interviews

Interviews

I see they were conducting some interviews today, do we have any good prospects? Hopefully so since we could use some new, professional good blood in here. Good luck to all that applied...the F.T.O.'s are waiting for you!

Re: Interviews

Three or four advanced to background investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizemtr
    Three or four advanced to background investigation.
    I was one of the interviewees. Hopefully I am also one of the 3 or 4 that will be hearing from a background investigator soon.

Did you receive a call yesterday saying you would be moving forward with the process? Isn't that what they said yesterday after your interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Did you receive a call yesterday saying you would be moving forward with the process? Isn't that what they said yesterday after your interview?
    I was told after my interview that decisions would probably be made today as to who moves forward. I have yet to receive a phone call.

Were you the first, the last or somewhere in between to be interviewed, maybe I can help you out.

Were you the first, the last or somewhere in between to be interviewed, maybe I can help you out.
    I was first.

You my friend are moving forward in the process!

I was first.
    You have identified yourself as being a future poster/complainer on this website. You will be eliminated from consideration when an appropriate excuse becomes available. Other applicants: watch and learn to keep your mouth shut. Thank you.

If up help keep secrets you will be rewarded those that glimpse behind the curtain will be banished and scorned forever

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast