Random Questions - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Random Questions

First threats, now insults.... Wow you are sooooo intimidating. Lmao
    Lazyboy out...

CAN ANYONE WHO IS CURRENTLY IN THE HIRING PROCESS TELL ME HOW DID IT TAKE FROM THE DAY OF THE CHIEF'S INTERVIEW TO THE DAY OF THE MEDICAL?

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by I COME IN PEACE
    CAN ANYONE WHO IS CURRENTLY IN THE HIRING PROCESS TELL ME HOW **LONG** DID IT TAKE FROM THE DAY OF THE CHIEF'S INTERVIEW TO THE DAY OF THE MEDICAL?

THANKS

I had my chiefs interview almost 2 months ago, am in background now, and have not heard anything yet about medical.

Medical is the last thing. Once you pass the CVSA and they pretty much finish up your background then they'll call you about it. If you get the call then they want you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Medical is the last thing. Once you pass the CVSA and they pretty much finish up your background then they'll call you about it. If you get the call then they want you.
    Everyone will hired there was no backgrounds done most got run off broward and hollywood that intimidated will. It upsets most of us that he takes his time to process good people. We wish billie could be a fly on the wall to here the brass, it would shock you. I hope you make it. Will never passed any of these and he is here. CON

Quote Originally Posted by Indio
    First threats, now insults.... Wow you are sooooo intimidating. Lmao
    Lazyboy out...
    I hope u get hire so tht way u can stop taking up our blog, someone please call him and tell him he is hired already because next week he will ask how many smirks during the interview can someone give

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234