Random Questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Random Questions

Indio (or anyone else that can answer), how long after the Chief's interview are you scheduled for the psychological test? (of course given that you passed the interview)..

Also when are you given the actual PHQ application??

Anything helps & thanks in advanced!

Quote Originally Posted by Indio
    Guest 111, the HR people have been more than helpful, very professional and they have above all treated me with the respect a veteran deserves... Don't know why you are so angry, so far my experience has been totally opposite to what you advise. Hope things get better for you soon.
    Well, Indio(will) if HR is so helpful, very professional and treated you with respect, then why do you post so many stupid questions when you can just ask them. We have got your number. Bye

To the person that is looking for answers like I was: I got scheduled for my Pshyc 3 weeks after my Chief interview.

MR Guest 111: I used the forum to avoid the bad experience I had with another another agency. Plus it's kinda good to get the feel of the people that will be working with you. It helps me to get a heads up and know what to look for. But now that u mentioned, they told me not to worry and that I can call as many times as I need. I have no clue what happen to you Sir or Ma'am or what kind of officer you are, but soon I will be SPD and I don't hide behind names on the Internet. You can approach me like a professional and talk to me. Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not Will. All I am is a very dedicated individual trying to accomplish goals... Have a good day and thanx for expressing your point of view, I will keep them in mind while I form my own opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot snot
    Indio, ur clogging up the feed when ask questions every five minuets give it a rest and come back in a week, we got some serious stuff to talk about
    Well this is a Forum... And If I got questions I will ask them, I apologize if my posts bother you.... Just don't read them. And if you have important stuff to talk about, do it no body is preventing that.
    WELL ASK HR!!!! and quit asking everyone else, Or spill it all on in one post, and u haven't been here long enuff to tell us what u can do, so shut it already, cuz I swear to god, if u don't, u will have a long fto experience

[quote=Hot snot]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hot snot":3hcr07pm
    Indio, ur clogging up the feed when ask questions every five minuets give it a rest and come back in a week, we got some serious stuff to talk about
    Well this is a Forum... And If I got questions I will ask them, I apologize if my posts bother you.... Just don't read them. And if you have important stuff to talk about, do it no body is preventing that.
    WELL ASK HR!!!! and quit asking everyone else, Or spill it all on in one post, and u haven't been here long enuff to tell us what u can do, so shut it already, cuz I swear to god, if u don't, u will have a long fto experience[/quote:3hcr07pm]

Hot Snot: Dont know what is your problem, and like I said I dont hide behind computer names, so if you think threatening me like I was a little kid is going to scare me, you are sadly mistaken. If you are an FTO and this is how you conduct yourself you have no bussines holding that position. Last time I checked Sir this was a free country so I ask all the Q that I want, if you want to play the childish game of being tuff on the internet and make threats please I invite you to meet me face to face, so we could discuss the finer points of your points of view... Indio has a face to the name, and I will be a good asset to the agency so if you want to talk let me know.

I second that Indio. The purpose of this forum is to inform and yes, complain. I too, have my app in but I haven't heard anything yet Maybe after your hired I might get processed . The questions you are asking are the same as others have.
    All those who seem to hate Admin why don't you go tell them -- of course not... Yes , there are those who want change and express the need for change through this forum. Until then, if at all, deal with it. Better yet leave so others who want to be at Seminole can have your job.
    Those hired by Seminole who knew there was no State pension and no union, and you still took the job. Sure it would be great to have those benefits but don't expect the Tribe to bend for you when in fact you work for them.

A little piece of advice... With time I've acquired some wisdom, so I will share some: an agency much like an army is not defined by one person, it is a combination of things, and it's the foot soldiers, the infantry the low grade enlisted who make everything happen... Leadership plays a key role but it's not the heart and soul... play your part and do your best, you don't have the power to change everything you don't like but you do have the power to change what you control. Be the best soldier(officer) you cans because that is what you control. And if this is not enough, move up the ranks and get a position in which you can make the changes. If we are not part of the solution, we become the problem.

A little piece of advice... With time I've acquired some wisdom, so I will share some: an agency much like an army is not defined by one person, it is a combination of things, and it's the foot soldiers, the infantry the low grade enlisted who make everything happen... Leadership plays a key role but it's not the heart and soul... play your part and do your best, you don't have the power to change everything you don't like but you do have the power to change what you control. Be the best soldier(officer) you cans because that is what you control. And if this is not enough, move up the ranks and get a position in which you can make the changes. If we are not part of the solution, we become the problem.
    Will leave we all have voted. It started with tampa they do not like will. All the way down to hollywood.No confidence.

Anyone have info on cookie latchford aka Al latchford. In the seminole tribune 9(07-23-2008) it was said he was chief of police in new port richey for 40 years. Not true, just to set the record straight Why would will sat this because it is a lie. Al aka Cookie was forced to resign according to new port richey PD check this out. Call 727-841-4553 NPRPD and ask the chief. Will why would you lie please tell us, thanks. 90% of us are waiting for an answer. Why lie?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast