Hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring

Re: Hiring

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Nobody jumped ship. We hired two, think we have two openings, not sure if they will fill them. Quit believing everything that is written on this ridiculous site.
    I doubt those positions will be filled until the economy kicks up after the community organizer is tossed out with the garbage

Quote Originally Posted by out wit da trash
    Nobody jumped ship. We hired two, think we have two openings, not sure if they will fill them. Quit believing everything that is written on this ridiculous site.
    I doubt those positions will be filled until the economy kicks up after the community organizer is tossed out with the garbage
    Community organizer???

Are you guys still hiring?

Quote Originally Posted by out wit da trash
    Community organizer???
    I think the poster was referring to the so called "prez" and his previous job which was community organizer which equates to left wing liberal radical that wants this nation to fall. Hope that helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12