Only chance to Beat Billy Boy - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Only chance to Beat Billy Boy

Now do you understand why I keep a tight reign on the TOU. I want to warn that if this type of behavior continues, I will lock this topic. It has gotten way off topic and the slamming of Melo stops now.

I would like to thank Mod 610 for removing the two posts that had crossed way over the line. As far as slamming me I do not wear my heart on my sleeve. It is the vulgarity that is totally uncalled for. We represent a profession that requires us to be beyond reproach. When our actions represent anything other it reflects on all of us. Though I am retired I still hold the profession and comradery at a prestigious level. It is fine to debate and express our opinions however there is an acceptable level of respect that is due to one another. As for bringing Ms Peggy Lee into this was one of the most disrespectful and beligerent things I have seen in a long time. I truly hope the poster does not wear a uniform, you certainly do not deserve that priviledge. I hope in the future that this thread gets back on subject, because that is what it is all about.

Jim

I must say, I was really impressed when I heard EP speak the other day. He is definitely the guy we need as Sheriff. He is well spoken, approachable and very knowledgeable on the issues that not only surround this county but also the CCSO. As far as GS you already had 3 chances and struck out. Next batter please and I am sure that I don’t have to remind anyone of those strikes. FR, though I applaud your efforts you have 30 something years in law enforcement and a trail of agencies that you have left behind. You have never lived here nor do you know anything about this community other than what you may have heard. I am also pretty positive that any volunteer work that you decide to do at this point will only be politically driven. I am also very curious to know why you would leave a major position from another county making good money to come here. This is all beginning to sound like another BC story which leaves me to my last candidate. BC, I am well aware of the intimidation tactics that you have taken on the Deputies, residents, non for profit organizations and professionals (MA) within this community. Your arrogance will not be tolerated anymore and that wall of corruption, favoritism and conspiracies that surround you is about to crumble around you (C, L, R, D to name a few). I will be giving EP my full support and my name will be mentioned very soon in my upcoming editorial submission. I encourage everyone to stand tall and support EP. He is truly the one that is concerned for every resident in Charlotte County and every man and woman that puts their life on the line every day. EP has not only demonstrated his dedication to law enforcement but he has also proven himself to be the type of individual who will put others first. His contributions and dedication to Charlotte County is greatly appreciated. Thank You!

I agree with most of your post, but leaving behind a string of agencies. I would say three jobs in 31 years is not bad. And how can you say leaving the othe coast for Charlotte County, you would have to agree that Charlotte County is a much safer and better place to raise your family. Oh yeah... He has lived in Charlotte County going on 10 years and his two children graduated high school hear. Please as JM states, know your facts. And you would further have to agree that leaving a state job which hasn't had a raise in years, and which future is certainly unstable to be a Major with another agency is in fact a good move. I don't even think you would pass that up, and if you say you would pass that up then you are just posting garbage. And one other thing if there was dirt on FB as you are trying to lead people to believe, you and your partners in EP's camp would have allready paid for the information and gave it to the local press.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I agree with most of your post, but leaving behind a string of agencies. I would say three jobs in 31 years is not bad. And how can you say leaving the othe coast for Charlotte County, you would have to agree that Charlotte County is a much safer and better place to raise your family. Oh yeah... He has lived in Charlotte County going on 10 years and his two children graduated high school hear. Please as JM states, know your facts. And you would further have to agree that leaving a state job which hasn't had a raise in years, and which future is certainly unstable to be a Major with another agency is in fact a good move. I don't even think you would pass that up, and if you say you would pass that up then you are just posting garbage. And one other thing if there was dirt on FB as you are trying to lead people to believe, you and your partners in EP's camp would have allready paid for the information and gave it to the local press.
    You mentioned me about facts so here you have it. I do not see anything in the post you responded to about FR leaving the other coast. When I spoke to Frank he told me he lived here for eight years and you say ten. Which is it? I see no where in the post that talks about his state job so why are you defending it? Only his job as a Major in Glades and why he would want to come here as sheriff was brought up. Why bring up the statement of dirt when no one ever said anything about there being dirt. Please as you stated quote only the facts. Your post insinuates that the EP camp is planting dirt which is not the case. The fact is they are only questions that should be answered. When you defend such questions you give the impression that your hiding something. Just saying.

Jim

A word of advise and last chance. If you use the name of someone who is not you, then you will be banned. If you use vulgar words, you will be banned.

If you need an example, he poster who has the limited vocab skills has been banned. I hope there is no one next, but I am prepared to do it again if the need arises and/or locking this topic. I know it has been one poster and I hope it stays that way. I have liked how this topic has been other than the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Melo
    Mod610 stop being a ****head.
    You know we really don't care anymore. I think this forum has already seen your true colors so give it up. I am sure you will follow this up with some type of childish remark however hence forth it will be ignored and we will post around you. This way when mod removes it our thread will continue without you. BYE BYE JIMMY.

Jim

Jim, don't waste your witt's on these f.o.b.'s They our un-armed. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by bumer
    Jim, don't waste your witt's on these f.o.b.'s They our un-armed. :snicker:

I think you meant "are" instead of "our." :snicker:

I am curious. Will former sheriff Davenport endorse Cameron.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast