Only chance to Beat Billy Boy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Only chance to Beat Billy Boy

Look you guys, here's the bottom line. If these guys running against Cameron don't get their shit together, the election will be meaningless. You cannot beat the incumbant with 4 guys stealing votes from eachother in a primary. The public doesnt care that Cameron is a ****, or pathetic when it comes to making sure their rights are not trampeled on. They care if the deputy shows up when they call them, thats it. If the candidates dont pool their recources...they will all lose, and we're stuck with this a-hole for 4 more years

Re: Only chance to Beat Billy Boy

I think its pretty funny no one had commented here...must be its true...

Funny how you want the candidates to get together to get rid of someone you want to go away. But you are not willing to join forces and get rid of him yourself. Reminds me of an old saying...."Why would anyone want to help someone that is not willing to help themselves."

I will put it this way, when you all join forces and choose a candidate with no hidden agenda you will succeed in making the agency what it should be. Believe me I watched it happen before and it can surely happen again. TIME TO HELP YOURSELF.

Oh Jim, Like when we wasted our votes on you and you lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh Jim, Like when we wasted our votes on you and you lost?
    Funny, I remember it the same as today...You were to scared to support any other candidate but Bill. Nice try to put the blame elsewhere. You were probably one of the chief sign wavers with "Cops For Cameron" I know where my votes came from an it was not the rank and file. Cut the crap and get together and make a damn change. And if you were proud of the vote you cast you would not be hiding behind the name of guest now would you. Kinda makes me wonder what else you waste...space?

Jim

When you pick a winner we might get behind you... You know as well as I do Pope doesn't have a realistic chance, so te balls in his court.

It is a wonder you people get anything done. All you do is talk crap and say the same thing over and over. And who do you suggest is a winner that will carry the sword of the deputies and make your life and career better. Lets discuss them in an educational and civil manner. Lets bring up things that will enhance your job. I know this is asking a lot but it is for you and your agency. I am retired and my retirement can not change regardless of who wins. So lets talk about it......

As always my name
    Jim

Anybody but Pope he is the least qualified out of all the candidates. I think even an over educated person like you would have to agree. Go ahead always Jim, how do rebut that? Or is he gonna purchase one of those worthless degrees. Everyone else has sometype of degree. Everyone of the other candidates have completed the FBI academy. Everyone else has been either a Sheriff or has worked at the command staff level. EP hasn't even earned his Boy Scout badge. Just saying always Jim even you have to agree with whats on paper or your a bigger fool than we think. And if you disagree then how can anyone take anything you say seriously.

Funny how you do not have your facts correct again. Ed has a AA degree and will complete his Bachelors this May both in Criminal Justice from Edison and Florida Gulf Coast. The other candidates are has beens or in one case maybe a want to be. Frank is only showing a AA. Bill's Masters is from IMPAC (big deal). The only one with decent degrees from decent colleges is Glenn. However, looking at his history I personnally believe he ought to remain history. As far as the FBI academy big deal and what has it done for the agency. Both Bill and JD had been there and brought nothing back for improvement. So as you question my choice he comes with no bad habits and is from Charlotte County. He is not bringing friends from Lee or maybe Glades or Broward Counties. As far as the comment all have worked at the command level. Did they all start there or were they born at that level. You have to start somewhere. I would hate to see the bad habits they bring. And why are they not there anymore (in their command positions). Why here in Charlotte County. Answer these questions and you will be surprised at the answers. Take a look at Eds Bio which can be found on the Supervisor of elections website and you might be surprised at his accomplishments.

Again you just can't keep it civil, always got to be the smart ass with the boy scout comments. And the fool and over-educated comments.. You just continue to show your ignorance. The only reason I even answered this is I feel there are people that really want to know.

And believe me my Masters degree does not make me over- educated, I continue to learn something each day.

As always my name
    Jim

P.S. And if things are as bad as everyone says I would think you would welcome Ed or anyone that is willing to help. How could it get worst? Maybe your afraid.. I just don't know of what?? Just Saying

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Anybody but Pope he is the least qualified out of all the candidates. I think even an over educated person like you would have to agree. Go ahead always Jim, how do rebut that? Or is he gonna purchase one of those worthless degrees. Everyone else has sometype of degree. Everyone of the other candidates have completed the FBI academy. Everyone else has been either a Sheriff or has worked at the command staff level. EP hasn't even earned his Boy Scout badge. Just saying always Jim even you have to agree with whats on paper or your a bigger fool than we think. And if you disagree then how can anyone take anything you say seriously.
    Hey Pal, EP is the one candidate who is the most qualified with also the least amount of blemishes on his file. He also hasn't been corrupted by a political administration. You have no idea what education he has or what plans EP plans to bring to the table, So Back Off. By the way EP was the only candidate that put BC in his place at the WRF. I was there and had to listen to BC praise himself over and over again as he spoke of how crime was low, how good the jail was and that everyone was so happy with this agency "REALLY". FR was talking in circles and I am still not sure what message he was trying to relay to everyone "Stay in Glades" and GS was a no show "He shouldn't even be allowed to run again". By the way you spoke of how everyone has graduated from the FBI Academy, WOW. I see how that has really improved things in Charlotte County. In fact all three of your FBI graduates have been in some type of trouble with their agency including getting indicted.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast