Poly

Thread: Poly

Poly

How bad is the Poly? Is it pretty standard or do they play tricks and make you believe you are lying???

Re: Poly

Polygraphs should not be designed to trick people. The agency does not need to do that. Be honest and you should have no issues with this part of the process.

Thank you (Guest5) I have lived a good clean life, so guess I'm good, nothing to worry about.

How many positions are still available in with the department? Just passed my board interview and wanted to know...

sorry brother or sister, got no clue, I have been on the process since December and just recently there was a huge group testing,interviewing and doing physical test... Wondering the same as you.

After the Poly how long before the next step?

How and when do you know if you passed the poly?

Not certain the remaining steps but look at it like this.....once an agency starts spending money on you it is a positive. At our agency the poly is done in-house, but things like physicals and pschologicals are done last and only on serious candidates. You won't get an answer if you passed the poly. The agency hasn't filled all its vacancies so view things positively.