On the Offesnsive

On the Offesnsive

Wont be long now and our PBA band is gonna put the smack down on the admin. Wonder how they like trying to follow us around to do something? Until I get treated fairly I anit doing shit. City of Zephyrhills can kiss my arse! :twisted:

Re: On the Offesnsive

Chief you better tell your captain to stop posting this crap. It's obvious that it's him and it's NOT helping your cause. Don't let that idiot do this to you.

The Union can't do anything because their is no unity in this department at all! Everybody is out for themselves to see what they can get and don't care who they have to gut to get it. Just look and who gets what....it's not hard to see. Hell of a way to conduct business fellas.

Admin using GPS to track and follow your movements is just another poor example of their leadership. Just like the great camera systems we have in our cars they are using it for the wrong reasons. If officers are not productive enough then address that issue. There is no reason to use a GPS system, that is there for officer safety, to follow officers around or find out where they are if they are not making much noise on the radio that particular day.

Get use to it..where have you been, we've had GPS for years. That's modern technology you rookies have been *****ing about having for years and us officers that have been around for awhile have been resisting, welcome to the new generation cop..you wanted it and you got it so quit crying!

This is just the next example of how our admin is not qualified to be in their positions. How about backing your Officers up for once and quit looking to burn them every chance you can!! Remember some of us have been around long enough to remember just how non-effective you were back in your early years....do we need to hear some of those stories? Losers!

I don't work for your agency and damn glad I don't. Why don't you grow some peanuts and walk up to the chief and punch him in the nose instead of the continued whinning about the admin. you got the peanuts to call others losers..look in the mirror _ussy!