To Ms G.

Thread: To Ms G.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

To Ms G.

There is no other way to contact you, as you post anonymously as Ms G, and you are posting via a Dynamic IP device, I cannot ban you. Your continued slams against an officer on this board are a continued violation of the Terms of Use. I must at this time ask you to refrain from posting on LEOAFFAIRS.com. If you continue to post on LEOAFFAIRS.com, I will contact your ISP, and advise them that you are accessing our network asking being advised not to do so.

If you have any questions you can contact me via email.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Re: To Ms G.

Hey mister Mod.... for monthes you allowed posters to tell lies [ by their own admissions]repeat unproven rumors,all using names, nicknames and titles.
    I do not believe you are acting in the capacity of MOD on this board.I call you a fraud.
    Ms g refrained from posting for monthes untill you idiots started calling her out again.This woman has as much right to air her stories, be they lies or innuendos or rumors as any of you other self righteous fools. Go to church and pray for forgiveness.
    And before you start trying to put a name on me,NONE of you know me.I do not know MsG, any of your targets, nor do I work for ZPD.
    I write for a local paper and have been lurking on this site for years.You as MOD[ if indeed you are] can easily identify my Dynamic IP device what a joke.
    I invite Ms G to contact me, I will be happy to tell her story via public access.

Quote Originally Posted by really?
    Hey mister Mod.... for monthes you allowed posters to tell lies [ by their own admissions]repeat unproven rumors,all using names, nicknames and titles.
    I do not believe you are acting in the capacity of MOD on this board.I call you a fraud.
    Ms g refrained from posting for monthes untill you idiots started calling her out again.This woman has as much right to air her stories, be they lies or innuendos or rumors as any of you other self righteous fools. Go to church and pray for forgiveness.
    And before you start trying to put a name on me,NONE of you know me.I do not know MsG, any of your targets, nor do I work for ZPD.
    I write for a local paper and have been lurking on this site for years.You as MOD[ if indeed you are] can easily identify my Dynamic IP device what a joke.
    I invite Ms G to contact me, I will be happy to tell her story via public access.
    Email addy please

Hey "really" I guess you haven't seen the hundreds maybe thousands of posts this woman has made concerning an officer at ZHP Dept. Go to pg 2 on this board - that is just a FEW of THOUSANDS that haven't been deleted. She has NAMED him on this site, provided his position at ZHP and harassed his family and yet he must work in this community under those kind of conditions just because she felt scorned in a mutual relationship which he chose to walk away from.

How would you like to be slammed, smeared, slandered and libeled constantly on a public site and have to work as a public servant in the same community? Why do you think the push back from other posters was so fervant? Someone had to speak up for the poor guy who was put through hell for how many years? Give us all a break. BTW if you really work for a newspaper??? which I seriously doubt, I don't think you have many if any subscribers because your vocabulary is hideous. I wish I could say good riddance but she'll find a way to still post on this site. She is that vindictive.

If you condemn Ms. G, what about the other posters who violated the terms of this board?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by To Mod 1
    If you condemn Ms. G, what about the other posters who violated the terms of this board?
    Other posters that have violated the Terms of Use repetitively and been brought to my attention have received bans of varying lengths. I was unable to ban Ms G. due to the way she was posting.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Quote Originally Posted by To Mod 1
    What are you doing posting on library computers now? The Mod doesn't owe you any explanations - it's his site you chose to crush a ZHP officer on which BTW this site was created for leo's.

Mod, pictures and posts in a deragotary manner are being posted about Ms G and are a violation of TOU please delete these posts and ban these users

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Mod, pictures and posts in a deragotary manner are being posted about Ms G and are a violation of TOU please delete these posts and ban these users
    So cagey you are. P.S. You're addicted to him and this site. Get help there's still time :roll: