It's very clear.......I got it!! "One of these things is not like the other....."......yes, there is special treatment at SPPD for certain people. This happens every where I'm sure, but seems more here at SPPD due to media coverage. With regard to that supervisor, I don't think she came clean 6-8 months later and to me, thats to late!! She should have came clean the very night that happened or atleast the very day she was questioned about it. Playing stupid doesn't work for everyone, so why her? She has been involved in several felonious incidents during her time as a supervisor and continues to have ties to felonious people. She should have been fired after this last incident or at the very least, had her stripes removed. Chuck, you make us all look like fools with your disciplinary inconsistancies and have drawn a line in the sand based on race.

To hireme.......consider this a blessing that you did not get hired at SPPD. There are better agencies out there that have Integrity and Loyalty, not just written on a patch of a uniform shirt but in the halls of it's department. Please don't be mistaken, there are plenty of us officers here that have integrity, loyalty, fidelity and pride, however it's overlooked by all the negativity that many in this department present. There are plenty of good people here at SPPD, but again we are all overlooked for our hard work and the tell it like it is mentality. PFL :cop: