Oh no....... Somebody bounced a check!

Re: Oh no....... Somebody bounced a check!

So I'm guessing your application didn't make the cut in the selection process?

Try trolling a little slower, working the weedline, and letting out more line. Check the Solunar tables for the best time, and you might have more success in getting a bite...

:roll:

which one of our brain trust lost his check book in headquarters? Director, lt. col. capt b. anyones guess. what a joke they all are

they lost the checkbook long ago. lets sell our long guns to make up the difference. the new director cares less. only wants numbers. here we go again. numbers over good work. work over numbers. can somebody give us some direction. bac to arret quotos again. call the union please :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by RealLEO
    DFS investigators are a joke. Don't waste your time applying with them, unless you wanna sit in an office and do nothing. They have no real police powers or functions. I guess the hot call of the day is when someone loses their checkbook! These are the dumbest excuse for law enforcement. I really don't see how they would be law enforcement, they really don't enforce anything. They should be non-sworn or abolished, save the state some money to pay the real police officers. These clowns even put the word "detective" on their door plates? What are they detecting? How to find a bathroom? Why they would need take home cars is beside me. I bet they have never been called out at 2 am for a real crime. Oh that's right, theyninvestigate insurance fraud. Not in the middle of the night I'm quite sure. I will make a recommendation to the legislature to abolish their take home cars as they don't need them. They are. Losing/consolidating several offices in dfs and it's a matter of time before they realize they don't need investigators/ detectives, or flunkies as I see them. If I find any lost checks I will let you rejects know.
    Wow, you really hold a grudge. I'm sorry you failed the process, but it was apparently for the best (for us, anyways).

No, they do nothing except go after and arrest the violators of one of the most expensive crimes plaguing the US, and fleecing the nation's citizens. There are a great many sides to law enforcement, and enforcing fraud is a vital one. Not every bad guy is awake selling drugs at 2 AM...some of the worst offenders work normal business hours and ripping off all of us. If you don't believe me, perhaps names like Rothstein, Madoff, Freddie Mac, and Fannie Mae will help you understand.

By the way, DIF detectives have full statewide powers. The only thing DFS does not want us doing is enforcing traffic, which is fine, because who gives a rat's ass about traffic. Everything else is fair game, so take your BS and shove it back in the hole you pulled it from.

amen my friend

Quote Originally Posted by RealLEO
    DFS investigators are a joke. Don't waste your time applying with them, unless you wanna sit in an office and do nothing. They have no real police powers or functions. I guess the hot call of the day is when someone loses their checkbook! These are the dumbest excuse for law enforcement. I really don't see how they would be law enforcement, they really don't enforce anything. They should be non-sworn or abolished, save the state some money to pay the real police officers. These clowns even put the word "detective" on their door plates? What are they detecting? How to find a bathroom? Why they would need take home cars is beside me. I bet they have never been called out at 2 am for a real crime. Oh that's right, theyninvestigate insurance fraud. Not in the middle of the night I'm quite sure. I will make a recommendation to the legislature to abolish their take home cars as they don't need them. They are. Losing/consolidating several offices in dfs and it's a matter of time before they realize they don't need investigators/ detectives, or flunkies as I see them. If I find any lost checks I will let you rejects know.
    Sounds like sour grapes from someone who isnt qualified to do anything more complicated than hide behind a tree with a radar gun. Do you even have a comprehension of what white collar crime is? Sorry you cant get promoted past patrol, but try getting more than a high school diploma or GED and maybe you can at least pass the Sgt's test.