FIRED RESERVES - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FIRED RESERVES

Re: FIRED RESERVES

I come here all the time and read all the enterainment.

but, it is always easier to poke at people then to fix yourself.

with that being said; we all are certain that we need a huge change, but at the hands of someone that is fair and with the ability to speak to people as people! there is no need to be-little or talk-down to people. i understand that i'm not the best officer, and with the few years (6) on that i have, that i am still a rookie and constantly learning; even learning from the brand new officers. thats the big difference between some people. the ability to listen! wisdom come in all shapes and sizes. Stop trying to screw everyone over and maybe place yourself in their shoes just once a week, you might gain more respect then you think.

i know that it is sometimes easier said then done, but try, you never know what the return could bring.

for those who know me, this is from the heart.....

ps.....

Patrol----Motors----DB----SWAT----HRT----Dispatcher---- and the Admin,

you name it____

we are ONE department, act like 1....

You guys are all a big joke. Just admit that you all ran to Sweetwater after the academy because they were willing to give you a badge and a gun without much effort. Now you are all paying for it and no matter what happens in the future, you will always be known as a Sh**bird for working at Sweetwater. Retards.

he never got fired.... he went to a real police department making real money....

Unregistered

Cool Read this crap

Geez, the most peaceful time we have ever had here wa when Ochoa was out for his surgery. The mayor just doesn't know what to do with him anymore.[/quote]

So sad, but so very true![/QUOTE]

WISH THESE DAYS WOULD COME BACK AGAIN.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345