FIRED RESERVES
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRED RESERVES

FIRED RESERVES

Fabian Perez fired. Does anybody know why? That guy never made a sound while he was here. Goes to show you how when its your time its your time. Negroe got whacked for no reason.

Re: FIRED RESERVES

as far as F.P. whether its true or not, you are supposed to screw over the brother in blue for no reason ever! remember you dont have to do a favor for someone, so its easier just not to do or say anything about anyone! you are all old enough to know this!

why not ask about that fool that had all the connects! cornhole, great job. now you have the eyes on all the rest of us with that stupid incident. thx

just help out when it doesnt effect you in a bad way. no one else will do it for you! remember that!

ppl lay low and do what you have too, just enough to get by!

love you

Quote Originally Posted by the nit wit
    as far as F.P. whether its true or not, you are supposed to screw over the brother in blue for no reason ever! remember you dont have to do a favor for someone, so its easier just not to do or say anything about anyone! you are all old enough to know this!

why not ask about that fool that had all the connects! cornhole, great job. now you have the eyes on all the rest of us with that stupid incident. thx

just help out when it doesnt effect you in a bad way. no one else will do it for you! remember that!

ppl lay low and do what you have too, just enough to get by!

love you

NIT WIT. YOU SHOULD STICK TO BEING A NIT WIT. CORNELIO WAS TARGETTED FROM DAY ONE. HE KNEW IT AND SO DID WE ALL. THE GUY CAME HERE ONLY TO BE FIRED. FABIAN DID NOTHING AND GOT FIRED TOO. ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING OR ANOTHER WITH THE NON PAiD FORCE. DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ASK. IF YOU ASK TOLEDO, EVERY RESERVE THAT DOESN'T PAY HIM HIS RALEX OFF DUTY FEE IMMEDIATELY SHOULD BE FIRED. OCHOA LIES TO US ALL. "MIJO MIJO" THEN HE GIVES AWAY THE SECRET OFF DUTIES TO HIS SNITCHES ONLY.THE CHIEF IS NEVER THERE. CAPT SAYS THEIR IS 20 PEOPLE ON SHIFT WHEN THERE IS ACTUALLY 4. SORDO IS SUCKING OCHOA'S A$$ ALL THE TIME. LT. MENOCAL IS CHASING BODE AROUND THE CITY. LT. BENITO NEVER COMES TO WORK. ONLY SARGENTS THEIR THAT YOU SEE ALL THE TIME ARE ALVAREZ AND CARRIL. SO WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A RESERVE ITS EASY TO BE DISCOURAGD BY THE ADMINISTRATION. ITS A (KISS A$$) OR GET FIRED WORLD THEIR. THEIR IS NO BROTHER HOOD OR SENSE OF COMRADARY THEIR. IT IS EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES AND BACK NO ONE UP.

GRUMPY WAS RIGHT. THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT AND ARE THIEVES! NO ONE TELLS HIM TO SHUT UP CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS!

PEACE OUT!

i feel bad for F.P. he is a good guy... i hope they change their minds and bring him back.

and for other the others, if you know they are watching you, and you have been told they are watching you, and you still mess up. they hey guy it was your fault!

forrest gump! stupid is what stupid does, my mama used to say.

and have a nice day

Toledo Ochoa (all old enough to collect Social security) are nothing but PIMPS..its like they pimps out all who are willing to work the off duties...they (the old men) need to collect their share of that off duty..like i said "PIMPS"..its down right embarassing.
    From the fatass chief to the low life Major & Lt really need to just retire...

Major P.I.M.P. Ochoa and Torpedo Toledo always gives out their secret offduties to their buddies and kissasses. I neva see anyone complaining to da PBA about this. Did u know that new rserve virgil wrks construction for Toledo in Ruban Menas unmaked car. Ochoa gets called for the cemetary by da owner directly and then he gives it to whoeva he wants or works it himself. Thos jobs are neva posted nor do the fulltimers hav a chance to bid for thos secret jobs. PBA Rep Wilson what are u going to due about it? Nothing ***** cuz u have no balls!

IF ANYBODY HAS BALLS IT'S MOOKIE. HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. ALL THAT GUYS DOES IS ALWAYS HELP PEOPLE. ONE OF THE SHARPEST GUYS WE HAVE ON HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    IF ANYBODY HAS BALLS IT'S MOOKIE. HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. ALL THAT GUYS DOES IS ALWAYS HELP PEOPLE. ONE OF THE SHARPEST GUYS WE HAVE ON HERE.
    Yes "guest".. he is the most masculine and ballsy fella we have I have to agree :devil:

AND nobody said he was a bad guy he just lets many things happen becuz he likes the status quo

He is a very nice guy. Always smells like Victoria Secret!

Speaking of balls...its fair to say that most of the dept LACKS BALLS...all of you seem to do is whine, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...i mean what other department has Majors working off duty? I can't think of any...Ochoa works the cemetary most weekends its an easy job or he wouldn't take it. If you look at all the posts its just lots of whinning STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING GET A PAIR, WHO ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

Quote Originally Posted by no balls
    Speaking of balls...its fair to say that most of the dept LACKS BALLS...all of you seem to do is whine, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...i mean what other department has Majors working off duty? I can't think of any...Ochoa works the cemetary most weekends its an easy job or he wouldn't take it. If you look at all the posts its just lots of whinning STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING GET A PAIR, WHO ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
    BECAUSE THE "ALCALDE" IS AFRAID OF OCHOA AND THE WRATH HE WILL UNLEASH ON SWEETWATER IF ANYONE F*KS WUTH HIS PRIVATE GIGS. NO DOUBT!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast