ft lauderdale swat medic still hired? Ft. Lauderdale fire re - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ft lauderdale swat medic still hired? Ft. Lauderdale fir

This guy sounds like a real scum bag. I hope he gets whats coming to him. He belongs in jail for wronging all the people he has hurt. I only feel sorry for his children. Hopefully they will put him away for good so that they never have to see him again.

NEWS FLASH! April 20,2013 (Vidal Lazo Former Leautenant from Ft,Lauderdale Fire Dpt.) Once again arrested in Pinnelas County ,Florida for DUI and Child abandoment.. Sources state from the hotel where was staying with his children, that Vidal Victor Lazo left his children alone sleeping in the hotel room and drove behind the wheel of his car where he was pulled over by Police Officials. He was found to be heavily intoxicated and was arrested by Clearwater Police and transported to Pinnelas County Jail.What excuses is he going to use now? He just completed 1 year of Probation for Battery on a woman, convicted and found guilty in Miami Dade County in 2012.

Additional mugshots:
    Inmate Name:Lazo, Vidal Victor

Inmate #:3274930

Last Arrest Date:April 21, 2013

Sex:Male

Race:White

Age/DOB:36

Height:5' 0"

Weight:160

Delete This Arrest Record Now

Inmate Location & Arrest Information
    Useful terms explainedCharges can be written many different ways. Use this guide to help understand some of them Usm - U.S. MarshallIntent T - with intent to sellDui Alc - Driving Under the Influence of AlcoholAtt - AttemptedComm - Commerce (for selling)Misd - Misdemeanor
    Charges Resulting from Arrest on 04/21/2013Detention Facility: PCJ

1.Dui Sctc 5/14/13@0830aCounts: 1Bond: $500.00

I hope Bubba and Tyrone play some Crossfit on his ass in prison. This guy is a total loser and scumbag. Deportation sounds like a good idea!

poor children.

@Yami - I think to call members who went there idiots is wrong. This makes you sound like an idiot.

as for this guy, he is scum. his behavior with women and children are gross. and what he has done with his business partners is disgraceful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12