RAMSAY FOR SHERIFF - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: RAMSAY FOR SHERIFF

@ wow

No bad feelings towards all at the MCSO , can not be like that. Can't judge everyone because of a few. And no it will never be time to move on for the family of the deputy that died. But it seems pretty clear what was and was not done in the investigation surrounding the deputies death. You would want the same if it was your family member and you are made aware and see all there is too see in that investigation. it is what it is no matter what you or I say , the facts are there in writing , I nor you placed them there. ANd I m sure there will be more to come out , again in black and white and not from my mouth , the citizens have the right to know the facts of who they look up to for help or vote for that's all. I see they have you fool , politics and police do not mix at all, the sheriff should be someone assigned and not elected , that leaves too much room for corruption, some of your voters will come back and throw that in his face and demand favors etc.

I think it's pretty clear who wrote this (315). The incident was a tragedy, but it's clear from the lawsuits that the plaintif is suing everybody like a shotgun blast hoping to get something. Kiffney may be brown nosing Ramsay realizing he will win the election, but he has never been a favorite of any of the administration. He has been a problem child occasionally with his co-workers describing him as having questionable character. The donations from Kiffney are for self serving reasons since the internal discipline whether you agree with it or not has already been dealt. There are those within the agency that agree with you that Kiffney should have received more severe discipline. The comments saying the donations show corruption or a link between Kiffney and Ramsay is a far stretch though.

WASNT TARGETING RAMSAY he is not the sheriff yet, he still has to follow orders from the other one above.

OK............. So 315 what you are saying is that anyone can just step up and donate close to $ 3000- to someone, lol. Do yourself a faver and research the law like any good cop would and you might find the truth that you can not do that. If you look closely you will see that they are not donations, lol......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123