RAMSAY FOR SHERIFF - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: RAMSAY FOR SHERIFF

I dont know, but you sound upset? Im sure you may have something to hide!

Dear Mr. Betrayed. We are voting for a decent man here.. I dont know who the hell you're backing?? Colonel Ramsay actually answers citizen's calls and calls citizen's back and that means alot to a Monroe County resident. He's got my vote 100%

I would vote for anyone but Ramsey. Because we at the Sheriffs have worked with him for years and we know what a poor person he is and a horrible leader his is. I glad he returns your calls. If that is your criteria good luck with that system of choosing leaders in our community. But really sir you might want to rethink that

Quote Originally Posted by Betrayed
    I would vote for anyone but Ramsey. Because we at the Sheriffs have worked with him for years and we know what a poor person he is and a horrible leader his is. I glad he returns your calls. If that is your criteria good luck with that system of choosing leaders in our community. But really sir you might want to rethink that
    Sounds like you got your PP spanked during this administration. Well, guess what, if you continue to place the lives and priorities of the citizen's of Monroe County second, you too will be out of a job soon!

(ROADMAP to SUCESS);

Do your job, asnwer your calls for service, write the appropriate reports, do your watch orders, back each other up, come to work on time, neat and clean and follow your rules and regulations. This is your key to your success. If you follow these simple rules, mickey mouse could be the sheriff and you will have an illustrious career!

:cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Betrayed
    Sounds like you got your PP spanked during this administration. Well, guess what, if you continue to place the lives and priorities of the citizen's of Monroe County second, you too will be out of a job soon!

(ROADMAP to SUCESS);

Do your job, asnwer your calls for service, write the appropriate reports, do your watch orders, back each other up, come to work on time, neat and clean and follow your rules and regulations. This is your key to your success. If you follow these simple rules, mickey mouse could be the sheriff and you will have an illustrious career!

:cop:

Gee I wonder who this is ^^...The PP spank and tone was the first giveaway...Are you still working in the capacity as a supervisor in dispatch? Still slyly deviating from the rules when you know you can and pin the blame on someone else to further your own agenda?

Ramsay is hot, I'd do him, but I would not vote for him. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by betrayed
    :evil: :evil:
    We have been betrayed by Sheriff Peryam and Chief Caputo. Both have sold themselves to the other side for money. Bob screwed us early in his term by making a deal with Roth to keep Ramsey. But Lou, he hated Ramsey and we all remember was very open about it while selling Bob to us. But now in order to save his job he is selling us out again by selling Ramsey to us to try to keep his job. I for one will laugh my head off if Ramsey wins and fires Lou. You earned it Lou not only lied to us about Bob last time and your friends in the community. But now you wnt us to line up for your crap again. You got balls old man
    Please have the balls to see me at Island Grill on the 28th so I can put my foot in your a$$. I will vote for Rick, my family will vote for Rick, and all my family's neighbors will vote for Rick because his IS UNDOUBTEDLY the best candidate for Sheriff you jacka$$. Rick will be our sheriff and I hope that he is the sheriff even longer than RR was. Monroe County runs through his veins and he loves this County and the people and the Deputies that do their jobs. Nuff Said. So, Mr betrayed, ++I know who your are because I know your writing style, if you have the huevitos, please see me on the 28th. I'll be the one with the blue NY Yankees ball cap!

The only way I would go to a Rick Ramsey fundraiser is if I was on duty and you ordered me to go. But we all know thats possible right Chief. So if I am working just order me to go. Chief you cant even look us in the eye when you tell us he is the best for the job. Is this the real Lou? or were your feelings about Ramsey 3 years ago the real Lou? Please tell us about the deputies that dont do thier jobs. I guess since those of us who dont support Ramsey should be very afraid of him winning. You have made it very clear that our jobs depend on our support of team Ramsey. So Chief if you really want to see me on the 28th you know what you have to do, just order me to stop by.

Really? This is where things are?? Meet me at high noon? Dueling pistols? After school beating in the parking lot?.... Come on...Step out of cartoon land and look at the big picture...The standards and integrity in this department has declined as fast and as much as our Countries deficit has increased... Those who continue to pontificate (here) protecting and serving in any capacity are only doing so out of desperation. There is little or no true intent in matters of public safety or officer safety any more and that is absolutely tragic...

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChicken
    We have been betrayed by Sheriff Peryam and Chief Caputo. Both have sold themselves to the other side for money. Bob screwed us early in his term by making a deal with Roth to keep Ramsey. But Lou, he hated Ramsey and we all remember was very open about it while selling Bob to us. But now in order to save his job he is selling us out again by selling Ramsey to us to try to keep his job. I for one will laugh my head off if Ramsey wins and fires Lou. You earned it Lou not only lied to us about Bob last time and your friends in the community. But now you wnt us to line up for your crap again. You got balls old man
    Please have the balls to see me at Island Grill on the 28th so I can put my foot in your a$$. I will vote for Rick, my family will vote for Rick, and all my family's neighbors will vote for Rick because his IS UNDOUBTEDLY the best candidate for Sheriff you jacka$$. Rick will be our sheriff and I hope that he is the sheriff even longer than RR was. Monroe County runs through his veins and he loves this County and the people and the Deputies that do their jobs. Nuff Said. So, Mr betrayed, ++I know who your are because I know your writing style, if you have the huevitos, please see me on the 28th. I'll be the one with the blue NY Yankees ball cap!

The only way I would go to a Rick Ramsey fundraiser is if I was on duty and you ordered me to go. But we all know thats possible right Chief. So if I am working just order me to go. Chief you cant even look us in the eye when you tell us he is the best for the job. Is this the real Lou? or were your feelings about Ramsey 3 years ago the real Lou? Please tell us about the deputies that dont do thier jobs. I guess since those of us who dont support Ramsey should be very afraid of him winning. You have made it very clear that our jobs depend on our support of team Ramsey. So Chief if you really want to see me on the 28th you know what you have to do, just order me to stop by.

Really? This is where things are?? Meet me at high noon? Dueling pistols? After school beating in the parking lot?.... Come on...Step out of cartoon land and look at the big picture...The standards and integrity in this department has declined as fast and as much as our Countries deficit has increased... Those who continue to pontificate (here) protecting and serving in any capacity are only doing so out of desperation. There is little or no true intent in matters of public safety or officer safety any more and that is absolutely tragic...

No cartoon land here!, and I dont even work for the S.O. !

Well to do civilian here that always looks out for public servants.

I am not interested in becoming even an auxiliary officer, even though it has been offered. I prefer looking from the outside in and be able to render an honest opinion about what the public sees and honestly, we are very happy with the S.O. as it is. So if this is a trend to continue with Rick Ramsay's leadership, I will vote for him. Hands Down, so will my family!

wow. A fifth person running for sheriff.I want to run for sheriff, too. Maybe we will prevent Ramsey from acquiring all the votes. Now we need a couple of key west folks to run for sheriff. I'm talking about within the city if key west.

COVER UP ??? NO MORALS

You tell me .... cover up , taking care of my boy , favor for a favor ??????
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    The Owner of Kiffney's inc gun shop "MCSO Sgt Kiffney" who was MIA when Deputy Powers sped to find him and died in a car accident on June 22, 2010. He was later found at his gun shop, on duty , after being MIA for over 45 minutes ... safe.
    He has 3 to 4 sustained neglect to duties in his internal affairs file now, including Deputy Powers incident. Guess for what ......... Not answering his radio, not being where he was suppose to be. So what happpens on the night Powers died ..... he was not answering his radio, he was where he was not suppose to be .......... AGAIN ........................
    He is still a SGT . I THINK THIS SHOWS WHY HE IS STILL A SWORN POLICE OFFICER

For Candidate : MCSO Rick Ramsay?Office : Running for Sheriff
    **Board of elections report Date : (1/1/2012 - 3/31/2012)1/14/2012

KIFFNEY'S INC
    105910 OVERSEAS HIGHWAY
    KEY LARGO, FL 33037
    T-SHIRTS Monetary $ 1,075.00

2/17/2012 KIFFNEY'S, INC.
    105910 OVERSEAS HIGHWAY
    KEY LARGO, FL 3303 Business
    PRINTING &SALE In Kind RAMSAY T-SHIRTS $500.00

3/3/2012 KIFFNEY'S INC
    105910 OVERSEAS HIGHWAY
    KEY LARGO, FL 33037
    T-SHIRTS Monetary $ 537.50

3/27/2012 KIFFNEY'S INC
    105910 OVERSEAS HIGHWAY
    KEY LARGO, FL 33037
    T-SHIRTS Monetary $1,075.00

3/29/2012 KIFFNEYS, INC
    105910 OVERSEAS HIGHWAY
    KEY LARGO, FL 33037
    T-SHIRTS Monetary $268.75

Now the other mess. here you will see the internal affairs investigator on the events surrounding Powers' death. Yes the IA investigator that conducted the investigation and never recorded nor impounded the dvr from Kiffney's shop. Which allowed the SGT to dispose of the dvr recorder and the Sgt re-record a video of a video ... HUMMMMMMMM

**11/23/2011 Internal Affairs investigator DONATO B ELOMINA***
    KEY WEST, FL 33040 Individual LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER donation Check $250.00
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Administrators who decided that Sgt Kiffney should only be suspended a few days and keep his rank as Sgt. After I am sure the higher ups told them what to do.
    HOW MANY MORE SUSTAINED NEGLECT TO DUTIES DOES SGT KIFFNEY NEED FOR THESE PEOPLE TO DO THE RIGHT THING ??????????? HELLO A POLICE OFFICER DIED HERE WHILE HE WAS AGAIN DOING WHAT HE HAS DONE IN THE PAST...... MAYBE THERE IS A PATTERN IN HIS BEHAVIOR HERE ,,, YOU THINK!!!!
    11/12/2011 MCSO LOU CAPUTO
    MARATHON, FL 33050 Individual LAWENFORCEMENTOFFICER
    donation Check $500.00

11/8/2011 MCSO Lt NANCY ALVAREZ
    KEY LARGO, FL 33037 Individual LAWENFORCEMENTOFFICER
    donation $500.00

"WOW" ............

Sounds like 315 has some interest or bad feelings towards everyone here at MCSO. To bad whoever it is can't see "the truth" as he or she puts it. There comes a time to put things to rest and move on with your life. Stop the conspiracy theory's , I mean really.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast