#17* - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #17*

Re: #17*

You were an inspiration on all levels with your knowledge 7*, CIT was more memorable because of you BROTHER!!!!!!!!

Sergeant #17* I predict in less than a year, if he stays here.....

Thank you A.B. for everything you said, did, and came through with during C.I.T., I'm a married female M.D. Officer, but I love #17*!!!!

This guy fights crime and gets away with it.....Wow, who knew!!!!!! I am new, but I have to admit, I can't wait to meet him. His badge number has come up a few times here on LEO Affairs, mostly good though, so I must admit, I'm not only honred, but I'm scared to DEATH to meet this guy!!!!

Lightbulb Re: #17*

I don't get it. All organizations have quacks. But what is there to be gained by degrading yourselves publicly? I'm a fairly intelligent individual FIU, but it certainly bogles my mind to think that you guys don't have ways of addressing these issues in a more internal and hopefully productive manner. You're all you got. :cop: :cop:

What??? This man has my respect at the County level, but yet you confuse everyone by the stance your ignorant A$$ is taking.....I stand behind 17*

Miami's "WHITE ANGEL" and my good friend. God Bless him!

Anytime a 39 is called out, his name is attached to it. May God Bless you my friend.

Would love to have you at Sweetwater, please, think about it.

You really are something. On top of that, you truly are just one hell of a nice guy. Even though you could probably crush my hand that shakes yours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast