#17*
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #17*

#17*

This man has made more arrests in a month than anyone, including both campuses.....God Bless you!!!!! You are a THE BEST!!!!

Re: #17*

Quality not quantity.. His arrests sucks. He needs to pray like Tebow for better arrests, and shut up on the radio a little too.

Wow!! Some dude gets on here to give props to his boy, and some envious J@CKASS wants to come and rain on the parade. By the way, I think it's cool that you want to give recognition to your boy, but don't use his full badge number next time, just putting that out there for ya. Not safe!! Anyways, so many of us from other agencies read your moronic posts on here and just laugh, and anyone who stands out in your department is immediately brought down by IDIOTS!! Keep up the good work my brotha, it's obvious you are making an impact.

I would have his back any day!!!!!

HAIL #17*!!

Apply with us 7*!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to much can't even spell or put a sentence together correctly, by the way, it's too, not to....LOL, wow!!

If I'm face to face with DANGER, I pray I have 17* to confront it with me.

One of the nicest guys on the department, who you can tell is a pure B@D A$$ if he has to be. I love the guy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MDPD
    Apply with us 7*!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to much can't even spell or put a sentence together correctly, by the way, it's too, not to....LOL, wow!!

PLEASE GO AND APPLY FOR SWEETWATER! AT LEAST OVER THERE YOU CAN TAKE IT UP A NOTCH WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT AN I/A!

Just had C.I.T. with the guy, never met anyone more intelligent or QRU than this guy....He is definately pro FIU!!!! We all got that, best of luck to you my friend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast