GB Motors with training wheels

Lightbulb GB Motors with training wheels

Just when you thought you have seen it all in GB another act of amazment, RR to motors school? DD What are you thinking? Did you miss the youtube star " Its a felony to film cops in Florida" and top it off with Probationary wet behind the ears JD. I would guess this has to do with his relationship to TM, or just a coincidence too? JD has NO life or police experience either and lastly A PRIVATE MOTORMAN SCHOOL? Can you say liability?, and a waste of money !!!!! Dont fall into the same circus DD, You have the attention and respect of the Officers now dont throw it away....It does matter, do the right thing! Dont fill the motors position with two individuals who certainly do not deserve it, Why motors in GB?
    Invest in a non corrupt pro active internal affairs unit and disolve the remaining scum that is hanging on and will drag you down and ruin your good name

Re: GB Motors with training wheels

Quote Originally Posted by honeybadger
    Just when you thought you have seen it all in GB another act of amazment, RR to motors school? DD What are you thinking? Did you miss the youtube star " Its a felony to film cops in Florida" and top it off with Probationary wet behind the ears JD. I would guess this has to do with his relationship to TM, or just a coincidence too? JD has NO life or police experience either and lastly A PRIVATE MOTORMAN SCHOOL? Can you say liability?, and a waste of money !!!!! Dont fall into the same circus DD, You have the attention and respect of the Officers now dont throw it away....It does matter, do the right thing! Dont fill the motors position with two individuals who certainly do not deserve it, Why motors in GB?
    Invest in a non corrupt pro active internal affairs unit and disolve the remaining scum that is hanging on and will drag you down and ruin your good name
    Why not Motors in GB? There is nothing wrong with that. To be honest it makes sense for mobility and with limited places to easily park to do traffic enforcement. Especially when traffic enforcement is all there really is to do in GB. As far as who they picked.....I do believe they were the only 2 full timers that put in for it so how is that preferential treatment? And unless I'm mistaken the one person you mention IS off probation. Besides how much life or even police experience for that matter do you need to be in Motors? Its traffic! No different than any cop doing traffic except they are on a bike instead of in a car. So they shouldn't make traffic stops from a car? Just because it was easier to get into a unit like this at GB than it would be at most other departments doesn't mean anything. Sounds like someone is reaching for anything to ***** about.

Re: GB Motors with training wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybadger
    Why not Motors in GB? There is nothing wrong with that. To be honest it makes sense for mobility and with limited places to easily park to do traffic enforcement. Especially when traffic enforcement is all there really is to do in GB. As far as who they picked.....I do believe they were the only 2 full timers that put in for it so how is that preferential treatment? And unless I'm mistaken the one person you mention IS off probation. Besides how much life or even police experience for that matter do you need to be in Motors? Its traffic! No different than any cop doing traffic except they are on a bike instead of in a car. So they shouldn't make traffic stops from a car? Just because it was easier to get into a unit like this at GB than it would be at most other departments doesn't mean anything. Sounds like someone is reaching for anything to ***** about.
    Stop pouting rookie, you have to learn how to ride your tricycle first silly