Ha Ha - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ha Ha

Re: Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    FYI, I've never read past the second line of your "song" - so go on and sing yourself to sleep
    "YOUR SONG" YOU WROTE IT DURING ONE OF YOUR J DAYS WHEN YOU WERE WANTING AN APOLOGY REMEBER? AS FAR AS NOT GETTING PAST THE 2ND LINE YOU'VE GOT IT MEMORIZED

Who's the dude she wrote the song to?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Who's the dude she wrote the song to?
    zhp officer she is in luv w

She didn't write that song. Another poster wrote it. She doesn't talk about him anymore. It's the other posters talking about him, his fellow brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    She didn't write that song. Another poster wrote it. She doesn't talk about him anymore. It's the other posters talking about him, his fellow brothers.
    Thx T - now yur new boyfriend mod will delete - wut happened to freedom of expreesion w/o no violations of TOU - Screw you obammy

Actually not bad. Kudos

Man that song is STRONG Ya go some romance, teary eyes and then WHAM right up the side of the head violence. It's almost like a chick flick/man ram , romance, love story and rambo movie all in one!!!

He doesn't have a cat. He hates cats and wouldn't have a real issue with shooting one.

Quote Originally Posted by kewl
    Man that song is STRONG Ya go some romance, teary eyes and then WHAM right up the side of the head violence. It's almost like a chick flick/man ram , romance, love story and rambo movie all in one!!!
    Lot's of peaks and valleys but I'd throw in suspense thriller - I'm getting goose bumps as it plays out!!

You don't have much going on in your own life if this is exciting for you. Get a life!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast