Ha Ha - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Ha Ha

Re: Ha Ha

wow that was quite the beatdown you took last night g but you deserve it for lying about your cancer again. i did notice you finally admitted that there was a mole involved but should have stopped right there.

Why can't you people get it? The mole biopsy was a few months before my yearly appt at the GYN and this is when they ran the CA 125 blood test and sent me to the oncologist and within 2 weeks I was in surgery - the mile biopsy had nothing to do with the diagnosis of my cancer - they are two separate events that happened at two different times

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Why can't you people get it? The mole biopsy was a few months before my yearly appt at the GYN and this is when they ran the CA 125 blood test and sent me to the oncologist and within 2 weeks I was in surgery - the mile biopsy had nothing to do with the diagnosis of my cancer - they are two separate events that happened at two different times
    Just shut STFU already. Everyone familier with your cancer sympathy fantasy knows you got busted hy the V/M - it was an attempt to make ex lover boy come back. The reality is you had a mole - they froze it and flicked it off of your fat ass like a fly :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Man, seriously this crazed lunatic is warped. Hey idiot this just in there is this little thing called Hippa laws and u r putting out all kinds of personal info on a public site...well wait since its all bullsh#t never mind. Just speaks to the desperate attempt for attention. She musta never been breast fed

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011