You Have Hit Bottom Sheriff Lamberti
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You Have Hit Bottom Sheriff Lamberti

I am just your every day road duty looking to get by. I want to apologize for my spelling and improper grammar in advance.

When you think this snail can no lower, here comes lamberti's speach today at Lt. Dowe's funeral. It really sadden me to listen to this ****roach thanking other politicians for attending and rant and rave about himself and BSO. I heard Darin's mother didn't even want him there. What happened?

It was the poorest display from the sheriff to date.

And why was there such a ligh turn out? Why were deputies forced to attend? Because everyone knew this piece of shit would be there.

No, I'm not an Israel supporter, because he's not fit to run his kid's clubhouse. I'm not a grantteel supporter (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) because I know nothing about her.

I'm just a deputy that respected and looked up to Lt. Dowe.

I never thought I would ever say this in my life. I WOULD RATHER WORK FOR JENNE THAN THIS SCUMBAG ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!

Thank God Darin is going to Heaven so he won't ever have to see lamberti again. After today's production, lamberti's spirit won't even rise above the hole he's dump in.

Re: You Have Hit Bottom Sheriff Lamberti

Quote Originally Posted by sad, very sad
    I am just your every day road duty looking to get by. I want to apologize for my spelling and improper grammar in advance.

When you think this snail can no lower, here comes lamberti's speach today at Lt. Dowe's funeral. It really sadden me to listen to this ****roach thanking other politicians for attending and rant and rave about himself and BSO. I heard Darin's mother didn't even want him there. What happened?

And why was there such a ligh turn out? Why were deputies forced to attend? Because everyone knew this piece of shit would be there.

No, I'm not an Israel supporter, because he's not fit to run his kid's clubhouse. I'm not a grantteel supporter (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) because I know nothing about her.

I never thought I would ever say this in my life. I WOULD RATHER WORK FOR JENNE THAN THIS SCUMBAG ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!

Thank God Darin is going to Heaven so he won't ever have to see lamberti again. After today's production, lamberti's spirit won't even rise above the hole he's dump in.
    You are a sick piece of excrement!!! How is that for spelling. If you knew anything about Darin Dowe, you would know he would never accept a piece of garbage like you dissing the head of this agency cowardly on a website like this. Darin knew this agency was not perfect, but he LOVED every minute he spent here and for you to bad mouth Lamberti over his speech in "the name of Darin" is sickening.

Why, because he thanked some county commissioners for attending and paying respect to the family and Darin....because he talked about how they were both cancer survivors.....YOU SUCK!!!! Piece of SH!%T

HEY EVERY DAY DEPUTY .....I AGREE WITH ONE PART OF YOUR POST "SAD VERY SAD" YES INDEED YOU ARE. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DISCREDIT THE SERVICE HONORING DARIN TODAY. IF YOU WOULD HAVE STOOD UP LONG ENOUGH TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR AS* YOU WOULD REALIZE LAMBERTI DIDN'T THANK OTHER POLITICIANS, THAT WAS BRAUSWELL AND THE ONLY TIME HE REFERENCED HIMSELF WAS TO TALK ABOUT HIS CONECTION AND DISCUSSIONS WITH DARIN ABOUT HAVING CANCER.

YOUR STATEMENT "WHY WAS THERE SUCH A LIGHT TURN OUT? AND WHY WERE DEPUTIES FORCED TO ATTEND? ARE CONTRADICTORY. IF DEPUTIES WERE FORCED TO ATTEND THE TURN OUT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LIGHT YOU IDIOT!

IF YOU REALLY LOOKED UP TO AND RESPECTED LT. DOWE AS YOU CLAIM WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FU** UP AND LEAVE IT ALONE. HE WAS HONORED WITH RESPECT AND DIGNATY TODAY JUST AS HE SHOULD HAVE AND AT THE FUNERAL I PERSONALLY HEARD HIS MOM THANKING THE SHERIFF FOR ALL OF HIS SUPPORT.

SCREW YOURSELF JACK AS* AND HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL PISS ON YOUR GRAVE ON YOUR WAY TO HELL!

Quote Originally Posted by YOU ARE SAD
    HEY EVERY DAY DEPUTY .....I AGREE WITH ONE PART OF YOUR POST "SAD VERY SAD" YES INDEED YOU ARE. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DISCREDIT THE SERVICE HONORING DARIN TODAY. IF YOU WOULD HAVE STOOD UP LONG ENOUGH TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR AS* YOU WOULD REALIZE LAMBERTI DIDN'T THANK OTHER POLITICIANS, THAT WAS BRAUSWELL AND THE ONLY TIME HE REFERENCED HIMSELF WAS TO TALK ABOUT HIS CONECTION AND DISCUSSIONS WITH DARIN ABOUT HAVING CANCER.

YOUR STATEMENT "WHY WAS THERE SUCH A LIGHT TURN OUT? AND WHY WERE DEPUTIES FORCED TO ATTEND? ARE CONTRADICTORY. IF DEPUTIES WERE FORCED TO ATTEND THE TURN OUT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LIGHT YOU IDIOT!

IF YOU REALLY LOOKED UP TO AND RESPECTED LT. DOWE AS YOU CLAIM WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FU** UP AND LEAVE IT ALONE. HE WAS HONORED WITH RESPECT AND DIGNATY TODAY JUST AS HE SHOULD HAVE AND AT THE FUNERAL I PERSONALLY HEARD HIS MOM THANKING THE SHERIFF FOR ALL OF HIS SUPPORT.

SCREW YOURSELF JACK AS* AND HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL PISS ON YOUR GRAVE ON YOUR WAY TO HELL!

I was ordered to work the road last night in pompano to cover for the zone deputies. i never met the LT and only heard great things about him. the only rumor i heard last night from the senior deputies and supervisors was that the LT's mom wanted the sheriff to have nothing to do with todays funeral. my squad sgt said if the former sheriff was in charge, he would have had other agencies cover the zones so evry one could attend. like the metro dade sheriff

[quote=Try this spelling]
    Quote Originally Posted by "sad, very sad":2uxksqa1

You are a sick piece of excrement!!! How is that for spelling. If you knew anything about Darin Dowe, you would know he would never accept a piece of garbage like you dissing the head of this agency cowardly on a website like this. Darin knew this agency was not perfect, but he LOVED every minute he spent here and for you to bad mouth Lamberti over his speech in "the name of Darin" is sickening.

Why, because he thanked some county commissioners for attending and paying respect to the family and Darin....because he talked about how they were both cancer survivors.....YOU SUCK!!!! Piece of SH!%T[/quote:2uxksqa1]

AMEN...I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE. I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU WHEN YOU PISS ON THIS DEPUTIES GRAVE. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE SHERIFF BROUGHT THIS ON HIMSELF. AT THE END OF THE DAY, LAMBERTI TOOK A HIGHLY MOTIVATED, TRULY DEDICATED, HIGHLY SKILLED SUPERVISOR, AND STUCK HIM IN THE DUMPING GROUNDS OF DISTRICT 11 ON MIDNIGHTS TO ROT AWAY FOR ONLY ONE REASON. DARIN RESPECTED JENNE, PERIOD. DARIN WAS KNOWN AS A JENNE GUY AND LAMBERTI MADE HIM PAY FOR IT. AS MUCH AS THIS IS NOT THE FORUM, IT'S A FACT THAT LAMBERTI'S REPUTATION WAS BROUGHT ON BY HIMSELF. LAMBERTI HAS NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME. JUST MY THOUGHTS, SORRY.

Here lies the problem, I wasn't at the service today so I can't varify what was said by lamberti. But lamberti has established a reputation of not caring about anybody but himself. when he has the opportunity to speak in front of a large audience whether a political event or funeral service, it's safe to say he's there for one reason and that's himself. As one former US Marine Corps Col, Korean War veteran and registered republican told me after meeting with the sheriff, "I feel sorry for you guys, all he cares about is that name plate on his desk that reads, Sheriff Al Lamberti".

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Col Family
    Here lies the problem, I wasn't at the service today so I can't varify what was said by lamberti. But lamberti has established a reputation of not caring about anybody but himself. when he has the opportunity to speak in front of a large audience whether a political event or funeral service, it's safe to say he's there for one reason and that's himself. As one former US Marine Corps Col, Korean War veteran and registered republican told me after meeting with the sheriff, "I feel sorry for you guys, all he cares about is that name plate on his desk that reads, Sheriff Al Lamberti".

"I wasn't there, but let me run off at the mouth anyway..."

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC Col Family

"I wasn't there, but let me run off at the mouth anyway..."
    I didn"t have to be there, I've been here for the last 4-years.

Quote Originally Posted by sad, very sad

Your garbage for using the death of a cop for your own political ends.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Try this spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by "sad, very sad":1ggwrq6u

Why, because he thanked some county commissioners for attending and paying respect to the family and Darin....because he talked about how they were both cancer survivors.....YOU SUCK!!!! Piece of SH!%T
    AMEN...I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE. I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU WHEN YOU PISS ON THIS DEPUTIES GRAVE. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE SHERIFF BROUGHT THIS ON HIMSELF. AT THE END OF THE DAY, LAMBERTI TOOK A HIGHLY MOTIVATED, TRULY DEDICATED, HIGHLY SKILLED SUPERVISOR, AND STUCK HIM IN THE DUMPING GROUNDS OF DISTRICT 11 ON MIDNIGHTS TO ROT AWAY FOR ONLY ONE REASON. DARIN RESPECTED JENNE, PERIOD. DARIN WAS KNOWN AS A JENNE GUY AND LAMBERTI MADE HIM PAY FOR IT. AS MUCH AS THIS IS NOT THE FORUM, IT'S A FACT THAT LAMBERTI'S REPUTATION WAS BROUGHT ON BY HIMSELF. LAMBERTI HAS NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME. JUST MY THOUGHTS, SORRY.[/quote:1ggwrq6u]

Did you ever stop to think that he put him there as part of the solution and needed a "highly motivated" shift commander to help keep the front line staff highly motivated? Did you ever stop to think that maybe Darin was wanting a hot district, as he was a bit of an adrenaline junkie??

I swear, most of you indiots on here could be told to stay home, have your checks mailed to you and all you have to do is pay for postage and most of you morons on here would ***** about having to pay for the postage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast