to the chief

Thread: to the chief

to the chief

Chief .... you caved into the scumbags and their vendetta against the captain.You know the whole truth in this mess.
    Now it is time for you to take control of your men and your dept.By the continued posting by certain ones simply to keep the pot stirred with no sanctions from you is very bad form.This is your time to excell simply by taking back control of the dept.You have the experience as well as the heart to do what is right and good for ZPD.
    I would suggest that you as the leader of your dept enforce your instructions as given.
    ZPD is best known for bad employee relations and that is terrible.

Re: to the chief

Let me clarify one thing for you. I am not a scumbag, I have no vendetta and I will continue to speak the truth.
    The Captain made his own bed and now he has to lay (or it that LIE) in it. How many criminals did this Captain let off because they were young and made a "mistake"? That excuse worked for him, when he broke the law so I'm sure he's passed that "favor" on to others, right?
    ZPD is the pits and we all know that, even those of us who do not work there any longer. Some of us saw through the shenanigans and moved on to bigger and better places.
    As for the Chief doing something, I'd suggest he do something to all the scumbags (including the Captain) who continue to demean and harrass a certain female. You idiots who do this are what makes the department look bad on this board, not Ms G.
    Tell the Captain to keep his fly closed and he'll be fine (said as I laugh hysterically). He can't and we know it.