Another IA Sergeant under Investigation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Another IA Sergeant under Investigation

I'm sorry... Your a 100% correct ... The fall is coming

Keep your ears to the rail.

The carnage will continue with IA getting another big hit this week. This shitz gonna fall like Skylab did.

"and Skylab reentered Earth's atmosphere and disintegrated in 1979, with debris striking portions of the PSB" :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Skylab freefall

The carnage will continue with IA getting another big hit this week. This shitz gonna fall like Skylab did.

"and Skylab reentered Earth's atmosphere and disintegrated in 1979, with debris striking portions of the PSB" :lol:
    I hear a Port Sergeant and a Cooper City deputy are also in the crosshairs. What did you Dummköpfe's do? :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I hear a Port Sergeant and a Cooper City deputy are also in the crosshairs. What did you Dummköpfe's do? :shock:
    Who'd of thought he was that wealthy and that hell bent on "turn-about-being-fair-play", good luck you schmo's!!!

Who'd of thought he was that wealthy and that hell bent on "turn-about-being-fair-play", good luck you schmo's!!!

I KNOW NUTHINK! Dummköpfe ... I love that word! Too funny!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12