Second Chance Vests for Detenton Deputies?

Second Chance Vests for Detenton Deputies?

Hey, I am highly motivated and trained. I have done two tours in the AOR including leading a squad into the desert. I want to "patrol" through the toughest neighborhoods in the land armed with only my verbal communication skills, oc pepper spray and a hand held radio. I want to work for a "world class" organization that believes all employees are like a big family. I was voted "fastest man" on my block in 1999. I go to Barnacles and preach from my chair about the evils of driving while impaired in my RID. Hic. Hic. Can I join this family. Also I have a strong backround of cheerleading in my resume.

Re: Second Chance Vests for Detenton Deputies?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Elliot
    Hey, I am highly motivated and trained. I have done two tours in the AOR including leading a squad into the desert. I want to "patrol" through the toughest neighborhoods in the land armed with only my verbal communication skills, oc pepper spray and a hand held radio. I want to work for a "world class" organization that believes all employees are like a big family. I was voted "fastest man" on my block in 1999. I go to Barnacles and preach from my chair about the evils of driving while impaired in my RID. Hic. Hic. Can I join this family. Also I have a strong backround of cheerleading in my resume.
    Your a shoe in dude. Welcome aboard! :lol:

Re: Second Chance Vests for Detenton Deputies?

A couple of years ago, I pulled over 600 pieces of eating utinsels Aka SHANK out of a pod. That was over a Friday-Sunday cycle. HCSO is too cheap, worried about the fastest man and he-hawing at Barnacles to give a rats axx about officer safety. Docobo is being fiscally responsible and Jimbo is pitching the "crime is down." coolaid. World Class organization. What a joke.