COPS Star Constanzo Suspended Amid Criminal Investigation - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: COPS Star Constanzo Suspended Amid Criminal Investigatio

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Alot of bombshells to come out this week!! Another bad week for the Lamberti crime family

Blah Blah Blah

Quote Originally Posted by lllllllll
    Alot of bombshells to come out this week!! Another bad week for the Lamberti crime family

Blah Blah Blah
    I know,,,a week since that post...no bombshells. One of the five again. It may even be down to two or three stillll stirrrring the pot.

Actually stupid...3 deputies arrested since Zo's suspension is quite a bombshell in the scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by I know...

Blah Blah Blah
    I know,,,a week since that post...no bombshells. One of the five again. It may even be down to two or three stillll stirrrring the pot.
    You keep forgetting to mention that you are one of the supposed 3, "stirrrring" the pot. You are also so easily identifiable with your grammatical thousand comma rule. Where the hell did you go to school? Do you put all those comma's in your event reports?

And just curious … is it the same 3 people who have viewed this thread 1915 times to date? Is that a requirement for “stirrrrring”?

Lift Rock Crawl Back Under. The shitz definitely gonna hit the fan!
    :shock:

[quote=I know II]
    Quote Originally Posted by "I know...":15ikiv7q

Blah Blah Blah
    You keep forgetting to mention that you are one of the supposed 3, "stirrrring" the pot. You are also so easily identifiable with your grammatical thousand comma rule. Where the hell did you go to school? Do you put all those comma's in your event reports?

And just curious … is it the same 3 people who have viewed this thread 1915 times to date? Is that a requirement for “stirrrrring”?

:shock:[/quote:15ikiv7q]
    make that 1916!!!! A lot of nervous people out there.

[quote=Viewer]
    Quote Originally Posted by I know II
    Quote Originally Posted by "I know...":hp0r5gvv

Blah Blah Blah

:shock:
    make that 1916!!!! A lot of nervous people out there.[/quote:hp0r5gvv]

Yeah, I heard there's a run on clean underwear at Wal-Mart!!! :shock:

It very serious. Why would he mess with her in the first place. As far as stirring the pot, He is on the Brady list. The state attorney confirms the investigation. Get serious, and watch who you speak to. A lot of people are cutting deals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123