Is it true? What happened? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lightbulb Re: Is it true? What happened?

Ole' Ship was a coward running away at the festival.

Re: Is it true? What happened?

Perhaps he was concerned you might pull out a big butcher knife and go all fatal attraction on him?

Re: IsY it true? What happened?

I'm sure that was it :snicker: There is no violence in her past. He just couldn't face her chicken sh$t.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Perhaps he was concerned you might pull out a big butcher knife and go all fatal attraction on him?
    hahahaha!!!! what a legacy...like misery - he's probably tied down on a cot while she has hammer in hand hahahaha

What's funny is, you make her out to be a violent person and she is the most non- violent person I know. Now if you were talking about him, I would agree. He was/is quick to anger. He retreated so fast when he saw her, it was like a magician who vanished in thin air. Such a chickensh$t coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Coward
    What's funny is, you make her out to be a violent person and she is the most non- violent person I know. Now if you were talking about him, I would agree. He was/is quick to anger. He retreated so fast when he saw her, it was like a magician who vanished in thin air. Such a chickensh$t coward.
    3rd person again - ahhh just out of curiosity do u think he is gonna stand around and talk to some unstable whach job that had nothing better to do then obsess over him on a public web site?? WTF??? which is it - he's chicken sh$t or you are still so in love with him it pissed u off that he avoided you?? I say RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're capable of anything and we see the kind of violence domestics create - an angry vindictive crazy jerk like you could pull out a derringer and shoot him on the spot and then walk away w a big smile on yur face narcississtic enuff to think you could get away w it after telling the jury how scorned you are/were. plz give us all a break you are still harrassing him. LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a third person, she called and told me that he ran away like a dog with his tail between his legs. No one is in love with him, I would even venture to say his wife isn't in love with that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12