Back stabbing supervisors - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Back stabbing supervisors

Hmmm would that one be a then married female Captain that became an Assistant Chief M.S. who was also married to an FLPD officer here. Do you rememebr that one
    Sgt?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupwithit
    I heard this IA Sergeant has several other married women from this agency under his belt! When will this crazyness end!

I agree with Dogboy. The sad part of this whole thing is how D.L. is handling himself. Its pathetic how much is talks about it. I heard they split up a year ago. Man up already.

Someone string up the streamers for the elaborate pity party! If it doesn't affect you , it's not your business. At least this Sgt can still be professional and even more he doesn't air his dirty laundry.

You people need to get a life!!! I'll bet you morons don't have clue about anything! Spread your rumors if it makes you feel important, but class it up a little, please!

Oh thats funny he is Professional???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Someone string up the streamers for the elaborate pity party! If it doesn't affect you , it's not your business. At least this Sgt can still be professional and even more he doesn't air his dirty laundry.

Class it up with a RAT ball Sgt yea ok !

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy
    You people need to get a life!!! I'll bet you morons don't have clue about anything! Spread your rumors if it makes you feel important, but class it up a little, please!

Yea I bet if your patrol Sgt that you work for is messing with your wife you would man up right tough guy. Maybe if he kicked him in the nuts and got fired that would be good right. Oh know you are saying man up is saying that he should just take it from a superivsor. How about the Sgt man up a stay with his own wife 1 or 2

I agree with Dogboy. The sad part of this whole thing is how D.L. is handling himself. Its pathetic how much is talks about it. I heard they split up a year ago. Man up already.

Hey lets not leave out the Admin Captain that does the same to cops and another home wrecker.

Yea I bet if your patrol Sgt that you work for is messing with your wife you would man up right tough guy. Maybe if he kicked him in the nuts and got fired that would be good right. Oh know you are saying man up is saying that he should just take it from a superivsor. How about the Sgt man up a stay with his own wife 1 or 2

This whole thing is sad and pathetic, much like the actions of anyone talking trash. People need to man up and move on with life. The men that have been seen at their off duties are feeding into this nonesense are acting much worse than any child.

"man up" probably has to do with it being over a year since they split. Maybe his friends need to get him lade. As much as he talks about this situation on his detail it sounds like he ain't getting any either. What, did he pee on her to mark his territory? Relationships end, bro. How many times has this happened, where one couple breaks up, then one of em starts seeing someone else at work? A LOT.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast