Chris Nocco

Thread: Chris Nocco

Chris Nocco

We here in Pasco County understand that our recently anointed Sheriff (Chris Nocco, which turned out to be a political payback for his wife's lobbying duties for Rick Scott) worked for you guy's for a "brief" moment. Could someone enlighten us as to why he left or why he didn't even make it off probation. It turns out that this guy hasn't been vetted by any agency he's ever worked for. Any info would be beneficial. Thank you so much.

Re: Chris Nocco

Quote Originally Posted by interested in truth
    We here in Pasco County understand that our recently anointed Sheriff (Chris Nocco, which turned out to be a political payback for his wife's lobbying duties for Rick Scott) worked for you guy's for a "brief" moment. Could someone enlighten us as to why he left or why he didn't even make it off probation. It turns out that this guy hasn't been vetted by any agency he's ever worked for. Any info would be beneficial. Thank you so much.
    If he was appointed by the governor as a political favor to somebody I'm sure he will work out just fine, I mean just look at how great the Broward sheriff is turning out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by interested in truth
    If he was appointed by the governor as a political favor to somebody I'm sure he will work out just fine, I mean just look at how great the Broward sheriff is turning out to be.
    Is he affiliated with Rick Scott also?

No... the person who replied to your post is just disgruntled. Our Sheriff was initially apointed by Charlie Crist in 2007.

As far as your question is concerned, im not fimiliar with the person you're asking about, so I dont know...

No... the person who replied to your post is just disgruntled. Our Sheriff was initially apointed by Charlie Crist in 2007.

As far as your question is concerned, im not fimiliar with the person you're asking about, so I dont know...
    Not disgruntled just embarrassed. The Sheriff was appointed by Crust as a political favor to Scott Rothstein. He was appointed after the prior sheriff stepped down and went to prison. It was hoped by all that he would clean up the corruption left over from the last guys administration. In that regard he has been sorely lacking and has apparently picked up right where the last guy left off if you believe in the stuff disseminated by the news media, state attorneys, and federal court judges who all state there are investigations going on. So to the original poster i say again. I'm m sure that if the best governor ever has appointed your sheriff as a political favor hell be great. And to the administrator from the fifth floor who posted this comment it just proves how out of touch with your employees and reality you really are.

Not disgruntled just embarrassed. The Sheriff was appointed by Crust as a political favor to Scott Rothstein. He was appointed after the prior sheriff stepped down and went to prison. It was hoped by all that he would clean up the corruption left over from the last guys administration. In that regard he has been sorely lacking and has apparently picked up right where the last guy left off if you believe in the stuff disseminated by the news media, state attorneys, and federal court judges who all state there are investigations going on. So to the original poster i say again. I'm m sure that if the best governor ever has appointed your sheriff as a political favor hell be great. And to the administrator from the fifth floor who posted this comment it just proves how out of touch with your employees and reality you really are.
    Lol...im a road deputy, but call me whatever you want if it makes you feel better. If you notice, I didnt even disagree with your comment, yet you try to discredit me? Are you a little sensitive and defensive much? What if my reply was "You must work for Scott Isreal" based simply on the fact that you seem to be anti Lamberti... It's just silly to suggest, without any knowledge whatsoever, that I am someone based on who you THINK I support... In my above post all I did was clarify to the original poster that our sheriff wasn't appointed by Rick Scott...

I havnt read anywhere in any newspaper that says the Sheriff is being investigated. Maybe he is, maybe he isnt. I know nothing about the case so I wont speculate like you do. I'll let the peices fall where they may and then I'll judge. I wont judge based on your speculation.

You are right you should not assume I support Scott Israel. This guycouldn't win an election in his own family. Plus he took money from Rothstein too and he's former FLPD and we all know there's no corruption there, just ask Cheif Adderley. And lets not forget Louis Granteed the guy who solicits money from his friend the strip club owner who's club was previously closed down for drugs and prostitution, and he does this while on duty. Maybe of he's elected we'll have strippers in rollcall.

Are these three guys really the best that Broward County can do? I guess Luther Campbell was too busy to run?