Questions about Hiring????

Questions about Hiring????

1) Are you hiring, if so how many openings do you have?

2) Are you on 8, 10, or 12 hours shifts?

3) How is the staff (very progressive, very political, do they tie your hands or let you put criminals in jail)?

4) How is the pay, are you on a Step Pay Plan, is it frozen? Will they start you higher if you have experience/degree?

5) Do you have take home cars? If so can you use them off duty? When do you get them, day 1 or completion of FTO?

6) How is overtime or details? Are there any?

Re: Questions about Hiring????

see ccso.org hr

Go elsewhere read these posts about the crummy administration

Quote Originally Posted by Future New Hire
    1) Are you hiring, if so how many openings do you have?

2) Are you on 8, 10, or 12 hours shifts?

3) How is the staff (very progressive, very political, do they tie your hands or let you put criminals in jail)?

4) How is the pay, are you on a Step Pay Plan, is it frozen? Will they start you higher if you have experience/degree?

5) Do you have take home cars? If so can you use them off duty? When do you get them, day 1 or completion of FTO?

6) How is overtime or details? Are there any?
    I heard that we are not hiring anyone but BP son and his son's friend after they finish the LEO academy that we are paying for them to attend. Must be nice to keep the favoritism thing going.

I don't think we are paying for BP's schooling...

Oh yes they are, without a doubt.

I suggest you go with a different county like Lee until
    A new admin comes in. Believe me I have been here for 18 years and we are at rock bottom right now. You don't want to come to our agency, you upset the wrong person and you will be in no mans land forever!

yes they absolutely paid for their schooling!!!!! It is absolutely rediculous!!! I think it is crazy that they are turning down reserves!!

Thought it was great that someone with no experience still in the academy gets hired over someone with experience only bc that persons relative works there