Open The Case

Thread: Open The Case

Open The Case

Guys, we need to have you contact the PBA to urge them to open ALL old cases involving Mary Guess. One of the cases is Russ Di Perna's. We owe it to him and the others that were screwed over by this lying investigator. Here are the emails: duffy@bcpba.org, claudia@bcpba.org, pat@bcpba.org. 954-584-7600.

Re: Open The Case

Russ, your case is 3 years old and over. Your out of passes, and your still unemployed, have no money and again, your done. Go cry to your momma cause we're tired of your wimpering. We (Lamberti Corp LLC) beat you and you (Diperna) lost loser. Listen, there's a homeless guy at Atlantic Blvd. and Powerline road with a spare sign for you that says, "Will you listen to my story"
    Why don't you come visit me at the next coffee klatch. We need an extra hand in working on my re-election on the taxpayers buck and time clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Grow Some
    Russ, your case is 3 years old and over. Your out of passes, and your still unemployed, have no money and again, your done. Go cry to your momma cause we're tired of your wimpering. We (Lamberti Corp LLC) beat you and you (Diperna) lost loser. Listen, there's a homeless guy at Atlantic Blvd. and Powerline road with a spare sign for you that says, "Will you listen to my story"
    Why don't you come visit me at the next coffee klatch. We need an extra hand in working on my re-election on the taxpayers buck and time clock.
    You're a scumbag whoever you are. Russ never hurt anybody here. He only tried to expose the criminals here for what they were. Pick up a rifle and stand a post will you?

Russ, keep focused here and get your sales pitch down well, rehearse in the mirror several times and repeat after me, "I lost to the almighty Lamberti LLC and feel sorry for me" And again, please feel free to support me in my re-election because I'm a commin back to rule the county for another 4 my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Russ, keep focused here and get your sales pitch down well, rehearse in the mirror several times and repeat after me, "I lost to the almighty Lamberti LLC and feel sorry for me" And again, please feel free to support me in my re-election because I'm a commin back to rule the county for another 4 my friend.
    Lamberti get relected? are you aware of what's going on in this agency and county. Feds rule my friend.

Keep drinken the koolaid

Lamberti left town for a reason, and it wasn't for some sheriff's conference. This Mary Guess case is just the begining, There is so much more coming, lamberti knows this. You would think he would be honest with his command staff. Get ready, the ball is about to drop.

STALKER