Sarasota Memorial Hospital Public Safety, sworn? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are worthless. All they do is look pretty and pretend to be cops. They don't do anything SPD couldn't handle or respond to.
    So because they "don't do anything SPD couldn't handle or respond to", they are worthless? I think you have reached that stage in a LEO career where you consider anyone who is not a cop either worthless, suspicious, or your enemy.
    You should be glad SMH has these guys even though they do not handle everything A to Z, otherwise you would be getting more calls there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So because they "don't do anything SPD couldn't handle or respond to", they are worthless? I think you have reached that stage in a LEO career where you consider anyone who is not a cop either worthless, suspicious, or your enemy.
    You should be glad SMH has these guys even though they do not handle everything A to Z, otherwise you would be getting more calls there.
    Haven't reached any particular stage other than retired from an agency well outside Sarasota County - in fact you couldn't pay me enough to work for anyone like DiPino and Knight. I just recognize waste when I see it, having fully outfitted patrol vehicles including a shadow unit and full gear isn't necessary in what is designed as a job intended for your average underpaid security guard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123