Shifts - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shifts

Re: Shifts

So since ZPD is switching to 12 hour shifts are they going to fix the hiring situation also? ZPD needs more ppl then what they have now. What's up with that?

They will say they are down four but we that work there know the real number which is higher. They have a couple in the chute but in a couple of months they still won't be trained, more will leave (alot) and the Z.P.D. saga will continue. If you fail to learn from history...you are doomed to repeat it. It is fun to watch the drama here as long as you aren't in it. I know I know, you will say I create the drama but anyone that works here knows different. It is something new everyday, it's like a freaking soap opera!

I keep reading about the shortages in manning, but 2 months ago I applied for a position as a reserve, to work for free, and have heard nothing. 14 years of experience with certs that would benefit the dept. Currently a Sgt on the Federal side.

Sgt. A, not sure what to tell you other then you may want to look at another agencies reserve component. We have some great staff here and no doubt your experience, training and knowledge would be an assett. That would only happen if we had an accepting, mature administration. We have alot of long time issues here that continues to stunt the growth of the agency and no solution to the problem in the forseeable future. Do some research, talk to Officers, retirees or just people in the know. You most likely have too much experience and will be seen as a threat. Good luck if this is what you are hoping for but no communication thus far should tell you something.

Funny that days after posting on this forum I finally received a reply from the Cpt saying, "Thank you for your interest in ZPD, but the position you have applied for has been filled." So I guess you guys are full staffed. Best of luck to you guys and if any of you on the road need a DRE Eval, hit me up. I need to complete 4 more before the end of the year. Stay safe.

I got the same thing in the mail today, while I was think ing I did great on Oral Boards. Apparently, I didn't? hmmm.3

Such a beautiful day. Too bad I'm stuck inside doing research - have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Such a beautiful day. Too bad I'm stuck inside doing research - have a great day!
    You're like a tick embeded in the as of LEO affairs. So sad you are such a loser

So nice to hear from you MS G. I am glad you are having a nice day. Anything exciting happening in your life?

Not much going on except work and school - I'm coming down with a cold, which I think everyone is - I am planning a trip to Louisiana during spring break,but other then a few weekend trips here and there, that's about it - to the poster who commented about me and ticks, I've never had a tick, but since it appears you have since you know all about them, may I suggest you get a lime disease shot at your doctor- you seem so grumpy - myself, I'm truly blessed

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast