Shifts
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shifts

Shifts

I understand the captain is attempting to cause big issues by having his flunkies put together a 12 hour shift. Told you chief, he's trying to undermine you and to make you the bad guy! We're telling you before he cuts your throat....get rid of him before he cuts your head off! If we didn't care for you, we wouldn't warn you!

Re: Shifts

Dumb arse, what are you doing?

The capt already said that is was him wanting the 8 hour shift and the chief wouldnt change back if the capt didn't want to. the capt just gave up the 8 hr shift and said he lost that fight and you come here to cause trouble for it? The capt isn't blaming the chief but is being decent for a change

You are an idiot. shut up.

Chief this guy has been undermining you for years. He thinks he can say and do anything he wants because he can lie his way out it. Beware he is playing a game on you.

Please don't go back to twelves....not yet anyways. We have all made the needed adjustments and now you want to uproot our plans that have been made, daycare issues etc... Are you really trying to piss off the rest of us who haven't applied to other places? You guys are freaking idiots and act like you only care about how your schedules might be affected. Get the needed people hired, trained and then think about 12's. Come on Chief, for once take the lead and make a decision that we will know came from you and not your Captains. Come into our read-offs and get a feel for what is really going on. You weren't scared to stand in front of the troops as a Sergeant, why so scared to stand at the podium now?

You *****ed,moaned and groaned about the 8 hr shifts, all day long you whined, you posted dire predictions of doom and gloom because the ADMINISTRATION made a change in shift hours. NOW the ADMINISTRATION has made the decision to switch back to 12 hr shifts, so what do you do?You *****, moan and groan, you whine and post dire predictions of doom and gloom. Face it, you will never be happy.If the entire ADMINISTRATION were gone you would still, ***** moan and groan.

"in front of the troops?" you are so funny. next you will be using god,country and the great MLK to enforce your beliefs.get a life asswipe

No I ***** when the ADMINISTRATION makes rash decisions that only serves the purpose of killing morale and no other reason. Answer me this smart one... has the staffing levels changed since going to eight hour shifts? No they haven't so if you idiots go back to 12 hour shifts, that just proves that the prior change wasn't really needed now was it? I can't wait for guys to start leaving (because it's coming) and the best part will be knowing it could have been prevented. It won't be the slugs but rather good, loyal Officers that just can't take the nonsense. This isn't gloom and doom as you put it, this is your new reality.

Things seem to be pretty miserable at ZPD - if y'all are so miserable, go find other jobs, they're out there, you just have to look - life is too short to be so miserable - have a great day :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Things seem to be pretty miserable at ZPD - if y'all are so miserable, go find other jobs, they're out there, you just have to look - life is too short to be so miserable - have a great day :-)
    Why don''t YOU quit your 24/7 job posting on this site in your usual passive aggressive act and find a job!!!!!

Sweetheart, I have a job and I also have assistants that report to me - I'm perfectly fine and happy with my job - unlike some of you on here that you can tell are just plain miserable - you have two choices, stay and suck it up or find a new job - the choice is yours - have a great night - off to class I go

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast