REMEMBER - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: REMEMBER

Re: REMEMBER

You my friend are the idiot. I was there and CM will definitely tell you EP is a liar, He wasn;t even looking in that direction. FACT. So if he stick with that storty he is a liar. Theb to stop a car without radio transmission that's even worse, Follow the car or even get on his cell phone that he has platered to his ear when he's not patting himslf on the back. Get your facts straight and quit listening to his war stories about himslf. The fish always gets bigger. And JM you wish you were half the Jail Commander AHP was. FACT

So at the forum on Wednesday BC shows up in uniform to give a political speech. He starts out by saying that Gov Jeb Bush has endorsed him again. He then proceeds to tell the audience that the agency is smooth running and has no problems. That this is verified by the 100% inspection during accreditation.

I must ask REALLY? Is this really true?

To be continued on a new thread......

Smile Re: REMEMBER

In all fairness, atleast he showed up! We have 3 out of 5 that are taking this electoral proccess serious and are connecting with the citizens. I myself did not personaly attend but did read the newspaper article about it. As far as what BC said, well take it with a grain of salt he is trying to be reelected after all. Numbers might be fudged, facts may be fiction, these are the political days. He will do and say what he needs to, to resonate within the voters mind at voting time. I would encourage EP to do the same but I realize he wants to be the light in this darkness and help afford opportunties for change that will put the men and women in uniform first while restoring the credibility and efficency of this department. Make no mistake, the people of the community are blind sided and often sheltered from the truth, while it's not right, It is what it is!

You are correct in what you state. After the last election we nicknamed him Buffalo Bill because he surely did buffalo a lot of people including the deputies. I hope they unite and do the right thing this year.

Jim

I am curious to see just how many employees who stood on the side of the road holding BC campaign signs last election will volunteer again. I'm sure a list was taken last election and will be compared for this go round. And one more bit of curiosity, who owns the Ford pickup with the BC magnetic campaign sign on the drivers door that's been sitting in the side parking lot of district 3 for about the past two weeks (backed in of course so the tag can't be seen but who'd be stupid enough to run the tag as I'm sure they'd check). Couldn't that almost be compared to hunting on a baited field for your next prey? Run bambi run!!!

Was the truck a white dually Ford quad cab?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am curious to see just how many employees who stood on the side of the road holding BC campaign signs last election will volunteer again. I'm sure a list was taken last election and will be compared for this go round. And one more bit of curiosity, who owns the Ford pickup with the BC magnetic campaign sign on the drivers door that's been sitting in the side parking lot of district 3 for about the past two weeks (backed in of course so the tag can't be seen but who'd be stupid enough to run the tag as I'm sure they'd check). Couldn't that almost be compared to hunting on a baited field for your next prey? Run bambi run!!!
    Hmmm...lets see...probably no one will be standing out there with signs this time, That was LP's idea if I remember right. MW got used and burned by the admin after sticking his neck out for them. JJ got arrested, and the rest of the followers have scattered like rats, after they found out what ol BC was really like.

Quote Originally Posted by NO 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hmmm...lets see...probably no one will be standing out there with signs this time, That was LP's idea if I remember right. MW got used and burned by the admin after sticking his neck out for them. JJ got arrested, and the rest of the followers have scattered like rats, after they found out what ol BC was really like.
    Everyone now knows Cameron is all about himself. His henchman LP organized and ran his last campaign. They used MW and JJ for their own purposes, then when they got what they wanted, forgot about them. JJ was the most vocal and critical of the admins handling of the the Denise 911 debacle, and we all saw what it got him. Just mind your own business, and you will keep your jobs. If you are critical of them, you'll end up like Jeff,is it worth it? We all want him out, but what can we do? We all have families to feed and take care of. We cant afford to rock the boat, and they know it!!

The last post makes me ask a couple of questions to the poster and those that agree.

If you are doing your job, and your fellow officers had your back, you would not have such a fear. Now the questions! If this is how you really feel why did you not keep it to yourself? What is the reason for the post, if you are minding your own business? Are you trying to persuade others to join your cause? Do you really feel this way or are you a Cameron supporter?

People this is one of the oldest tricks in the book. This is their way of attemting to stop you from doing the right thing. Do not fall prey to them again.

There is power in numbers and you have the opportunity to change things for the better. Learn from the past and move into the future. History repeats itself. The deputies took a stand and made a difference with Worch when we wanted Unions. They also took a stand with Clement and won. Cameron can be beat. do not let him buffalo you as he has in the past. Remember he has been coined Buffalo Bill for a reason.

As always my name
    Jim

Remember your integrity belongs to you, it can not be taken, you must give it away.

We must give away our integrity?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast