Thread: Recent DUI

Recent DUI

"Seriously"

Yes

Seriously

I love Karma!

Could not have happened to a "nicer" girl. *puke*

Re: Recent DUI

Sorry, I have zero remorse for this deputy.

I hope Mike Scott does the right thing, and gets rid of this user.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelines
    "Seriously"

Yes

Seriously

I love Karma!

Could not have happened to a "nicer" girl. *puke*

Kudos!

http://www.news-press.com/article/20...ll|text|Home|s

Nobody is above the law. And for one time "who you know" doesn't quite work for some no matter who you do. :snicker:

Either way you look at it that POS Lawrence should be blackballed! Are YOU serious? 2009... did you really have to call the Sgt.??? Once you called the Sgt. HE had no other choice. You, however, did. A ride home to her front door was in order. No one ever gets a DUI on that rock - but you decide to take one of your own? U POS..

You have no idea what it is to be a real cop. Trust me.

Karma indeed. What comes around goes around.

The deputy who made that arrest should be ashamed of himself. Especially for how he wrote the report, which added in many details about her conversation that are not in any way relevant to the arrest or the probable cause. Whatever happened to loyalty and watching each other's backs? This place has always had a disgraceful record when it comes to cops looking out for other cops. Who was the victim here? And as for her work ethic, it has no relevance here.

That POS who took her to jail should never be spoken to in the station, in court, or at training. He should receive no invitations to barbecues, birthday parties, or anything else from his co-workers. If you support this punk, then you are a worthless piece of shit, too.

Could've called on-duty deputy and we would have given her a ride home. She put Deputy L. in a bad position. Not his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by brotherhoodha
    http://www.news-press.com/article/20...ll|text|Home|s

Nobody is above the law. And for one time "who you know" doesn't quite work for some no matter who you do. :snicker:
    The scumbags that arrested this deputy should be very proud. You aren't police officers, you are what its commonly called in Florida, "law enforcement." What a crappy agency to work for, you show no loyalty, no brotherhood. Some of you are just like the top guy that you criticize so much. I hope when you are in a bind, when you call in that shots fired, officer needs assistance call; every other deputy around you has transmission problems you low-life's. Read the blogs in the News-Press and see the wounds that you have inflicted not only on yourselves, but the good deputies of the LCSO. Most of the comments comes from Mike Scott's supporters, I hope you are proud of yourselves.

You are all crazy like she is!! Laurance did the right thing. I would never ever have her in my car sober let alone drunk!! You woud take her home and when she sobered up you would be the center of the IA and who knows what she would say you did. She would still have her job and you would have the unemployment line.

Laurance you did the right thing and a great job. Don't let these fools tell you any different. She risked your life and everyone else's on the road. I had a family member paralyzed from the neck down from a drunk driver. It makes me sick there was no care for anyones life not even hers when she got behind the wheel.

Unbelievable, the comments here. I would seriously hope that the ones that are in support of the drunk driver that was swerving all over the road are not law enforcement officers. If so, you are what most people call "a rotten cop" and should be disposed of immediately.
    I don't care who you are, NOBODY is above the law and drunk driving is against the law. An officer of the law is to be held to higher standards than the general public. Lest you have forgotten:

"I do solemnly swear; that I am a citizen of Florida and the United States of America, and I will support, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the United States and of Florida; I will faithfully perform my duties, enforcing the law fairly with all due courtesy, discretion, and compassion; I will conduct myself with integrity befitting my agency and the law enforcement profession; I will abide by all lawful orders issued by my superiors and the rules and regulations of the Department, so help me God."

You pro dui punks should march right into your headquarters and claim that you have forgotten what you swore to. Leave your badge there too while you are at it, we don't need your kind patrolling the streets and making up the law as you see fit.

Oh and while you are at it, put in a request to IA that this arresting officer should be blackballed for upholding the law and living by the oath that he swore to.

No drunk cop will ever cost me my job and for detailing everything she said while being detained. Kudos to him for covering his tail. It just goes to show what kind of mentality she had in the first place. Such as her being a cop makes her special in any way. What nerve.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast