JumpOut Chic - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JumpOut Chic

Re: JumpOut Chic

Quote Originally Posted by guest39
    Who exactly is the jumpout chick? Souh Miamicops son is not a kid, is a hardened criminal who went nuts breaking frame of car and flipped out in back of 39 van- thats it
    Total BS. Were you there???

For you idiots who don't seem to have a life I have a suggestion, get one. Really, "I heard" like a high school chick. She wasn't even on the scene. The guy is forty over and out on a $42,000 bond for agg batt amongst other violent crimes. He didn't want to go to jail plain and simple. Unless you do this job just hit your mouth, stay safe in your little cubicle and leave the dirty work with the violent killers to the rest of us you p**sy a** cubicle rat.

F

As a matter fact, how long have you been trying to get in TNT? What did she fet picked over you? So she's a better cop than you. Deal with it but don't bash her unless you have the balls to put your name on here. P**sy. That's the only thing I can figure about someone who basis an argument on assumption.

Incredible how people will believe anything they see in the news, are you kidding me. Get the facts before you slander one of our own.

The problem is people like you. Villageguest or should we say village Idiot. Look dumb A@@ why dont you leave the front desk of the station and do real police work with either TNT or the real cops that are out on the streets dealing with real crime. Until you grow some balls to do that you have no right to post on here. like GRRRRR said your just a fu**ing Pu**Y! you probably got you lunch money taken from you in highschool

Quote Originally Posted by zzz
    The problem is people like you. Villageguest or should we say village Idiot. Look dumb A@@ why dont you leave the front desk of the station and do real police work with either TNT or the real cops that are out on the streets dealing with real crime. Until you grow some balls to do that you have no right to post on here. like GRRRRR said your just a fu**ing Pu**Y! you probably got you lunch money taken from you in highschool

Geez. I guess I struck a nerve (something that happens when one speaks the truth). I don't care what prior he has, what unit you are in or even if I sit in a cubicle. . .Fact is, you don't touch another human being, especially when they are already cuffed. Real P***ys's do that! I'm pissed that the jumpout chic is going to get us injured just because she has something to prove. Knock it off before you get your brothers killed!

You know what cubicle boy, if I need to know where a Starbucks is or where to buy a pair of skinny jeans for the club then You can speak until then go stir layout mocha latte you A•• Clown. The rest of us are busy protecting your Lilly a•• from the boogie man.

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrr
    You know what cubicle boy, if I need to know where a Starbucks is or where to buy a pair of skinny jeans for the club then You can speak until then go stir layout mocha latte you A•• Clown. The rest of us are busy protecting your Lilly a•• from the boogie man.
    Yeah, by beating handcuffed subjects and they trying to cover your azzez by doctoring up an A-Form. Nice. Better have your attorneys on speed dial, just sayin'. :wink:

Why oh why do these cops think they are so tough?
    Then they wonder why they get hurt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast