IA Sergeant Under Investigation - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: IA Sergeant Under Investigation

I can tell you that I was terminated by BSO. I never denied wrongdoing but it was an issue of PPM. I believe that my fate was preordained before any investigation was done. THEN I go into court to testify in a civil case against BSO and in that case it comes out that an IA Sgt had made false statements to the inspector general in regards to statements that were alleged that I made. These false statements, which I assume were accepted as truth by the IG, swayed his decision as to the outcome. The fact that these statements were not true can be verified by the transcript of my Garrity statement. I have never understood why IA operates with bias and not with a desire to present facts. One of the greatest deterrents to moral in an organization is unequal treatment of personnel. This has always been a problem at BSO. If any rank and file that had done what DB had done IA would have been pushing for federal indictments. Will a different Sheriff make a big difference? He will have a hard up-hill battle. I do not care who it is.

[quote=Good Friend Watching]
    Quote Originally Posted by "BSO mudslide":3eip84u0
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    A lot of speculation, but in any concept, this is troubling. These are very serious allegations and you can bet others will surface. If she did falsify a report, then not can she lose her pension, but expect personal civil action as well.
    This is indicative of the way the BSO Internal Affairs operates. This year you will see the investigations of many Internal Affairs Sergeants as well as Lieutenants, civilians and a former acting (benji the bag man) captain who used the IA as his personal vendetta canvas. As a matter of fact, under the David Benjamin reign of terror, accused employees were not even permitted to make a statement in their defense, they were tried and found guilty without ever being allowed to open their mouths. I foresee those cases and their disciplinary actions being reversed as well. There are several lawsuits pending.

This one was vile to say the least. Cost the man his job. There are others that will become news shortly as well. IA took the word of many complainants who were hell bent on the destruction of an employee and even though the statements all contradicted themselves, even though deputies that gave statements AGAINST the employee were documented to be somewhere else, the “acting captain” ordered his minions to crucify the employee. And they did. Stay tuned. The fun has just begun.
    Hey Russ D. You must be enjoying this!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:3eip84u0]

Russ deserves to gloat ..... Big Time

This disgrace is not being handled properly. Why is a person under investigation for falsifying report allowed to continue doing investigations and reports? It proves they need to play nice with her to keep her loyal. This is shameful and disgusting. Put this man and his family back to work immediately. Mary, everyone is innocent until proven or adjudicated guilty. These are repulsive allegations, but even you deserve fair discourse of the allegations, something Murray did not get. Its not too late. Do what right. Waiting for this week's 411 Friday to see if it will be mentioned, or if we will be fed propaganda on another subject.

This disgrace is not being handled properly. Why is a person under investigation for falsifying report allowed to continue doing investigations and reports? It proves they need to play nice with her to keep her loyal. This is shameful and disgusting. Put this man and his family back to work immediately. Mary, everyone is innocent until proven or adjudicated guilty. These are repulsive allegations, but even you deserve fair discourse of the allegations, something Murray did not get. Its not too late. Do what right. Waiting for this week's 411 Friday to see if it will be mentioned, or if we will be fed propaganda on another subject.
    When Benji was acting captain he signed off of employees' disciplines like he had a freekin rubber stamp. And remember as previously posted, during the Benji reign Garrity statements were an option allowed ONLY if Benji approved. What you have there is a due process issue.

When the smoke clears, the lawsuits will prove that Benji blundered while Al approved. Good luck you two, your gonna need it. No one is holding their tounges now! :snicker:

By Rafael A. Olmeda, Sun Sentinel -Reporter
    5:15 p.m. EST, January 13, 2012
    Former Hollywood police officer Dewey Pressley was sentenced to 90 days in jail Friday for doctoring crash and DUI reports to protect a fellow cop who rear-ended a drunk driver almost two years ago.
    Prosecutor Adriana Alcalde-Padron recommended the maximum possible sentence of almost two years behind bars."This crime spits in the face of justice," she said. "It cannot go unpunished."

Mary Mary Mary, this is just one of the State Attorney Office Prosecutors who is going to bring you to justice for your misdeeds. The other is awaiting for you to turn state witness against those who participated in the conspiracy. Find your inner soul and do not listen to the others. They will make you the scapegoat to protect themselves.

"This Crime Spits in the Face of Justice" I certainly wouldn't want a prosecutor like like going public against me.
    I'm liking her. Prosecutor Adriana is a pitbull who seeks justice and certainly has a distaste for corrupt police officers and you know what. She is Right!

Mary, look at the damage you have caused to dedicated law enforcement employees. You falsified their reports by giving false conclusions, got the employee fired, they lose their home, they can no longer to send their kids to private school or pay the tuition for their kids in college, they can no longer pay for their insurance and they fall into bankrupcy. Do you think you deserve a break for the harm and heartache you caused to them. All because you wanted to keep your 9-5 job and drive that unmarked car. Look at yourself in the mirror, really look at yourself and see if you like what you see. No words can describe it.
    Well said, the Deputies that were fired due to her lies should all receive a settlement. Pray none of you have to ever walk a mile in their shoes. I am surprised that the 2 guys she really screwed had the restraint they did to not go after her. I have worked with cops in the past that if they were screwed like RD and LT M there would have been a big troublem for those responsible. How on earth can u lie and falsify documents to get fellow LEO's terminated??? You are destroying family's so u can keep a Cush job and unmarked car? You are not a true cop. Hopefully you get jail time and everything you have taken from you including your freedom.

Anyway you slice it The BSO is taking on water and it's breaking in half as we speak . Lamberti and his band of D bags will eventually go down. You don't think Benji and Wheeler will give Lameo up? Your out of your mind !!

Nothing is going to happen. You hear that? Nothing is going to happen. Nobody is going to interfere with the election outcome. We are stuck for another four miserable years. We have to face it.

Nothing is going to happen. You hear that? Nothing is going to happen. Nobody is going to interfere with the election outcome. We are stuck for another four miserable years. We have to face it.

This is a recording..... :lol:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast