Marco Island

Thread: Marco Island

Marco Island

Any info on the department? What should topics should be concentrated on for the interview?

Re: Marco Island

Where's Marco Island?

Isn't it near Margaritaville?

Yea, I got news about this department. Shut it down, waist of money, move the s.o. back in, hows that?

Quote Originally Posted by slim jim
    Yea, I got news about this department. Shut it down, waist of money, move the s.o. back in, hows that?
    same for npd...they are useless. i love how they always move the border around when it suits them in order to avoid going to a call. signal 4's, etc.

:snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by slim jim
    It was a waste of time reading your statement.

Unregistered
    Looking to retire soon from DC area. Been a cop for 30 yrs but still young enough (54). I liked marco island when my wife were there in July, not sure I can afford to live there and honestly I'm not one to live where I work. Hows the dept? Moral? Etc is it still a retirement gig for cops from up north?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking to retire soon from DC area. Been a cop for 30 yrs but still young enough (54). I liked marco island when my wife were there in July, not sure I can afford to live there and honestly I'm not one to live where I work. Hows the dept? Moral? Etc is it still a retirement gig for cops from up north?
    You’re better off doing like the rest of retirees that come down and work for CCSO as a bailiff or youth relations - except now I think they are finally making the youth relations people actually work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re better off doing like the rest of retirees that come down and work for CCSO as a bailiff or youth relations - except now I think they are finally making the youth relations people actually work.
    Honestly I hear better things about CCSO and the bailiff gig doesnt sound bad, only 25 hrs and from what I read its m thru f. So CCSO is my first choice