locate

Thread: locate

locate

Can anyone advise the whereabouts of Robert Bedford. He was a Det.

Re: locate

Quote Originally Posted by livinginblue
    Can anyone advise the whereabouts of Robert Bedford. He was a Det.
    The last I heard, he was working around Tampa. I was told he was installing garage doors. He left PCPD around the late 80s to early 90s.

for the quick response. Can you adv about his police performance at PCPD. I know he also worked w/ Tampa PD, along with his sister

for the quick response. Can you adv about his police performance at PCPD. I know he also worked w/ Tampa PD, along with his sister
    He did a good job. He was an FTO to a number of officers during his time there.

Re: Officer update

Reference To Robert (Bobby) E Bedford Jr.

Bobby Bedford, Jr., was a former Detective with Plant City Police Department. I would like to notify your Agency of his passing earlier this week due to a long battle with cancer. Bobby was 57 yrs of age. Bobby told me on numerous occasions that he enjoyed his time at Plant City. It was a pleasure and honor for him to work with a great group of people. He had great pride of his position and the Department. Funeral arrangements are still pending, feel free to contact me at 256 996-8011 for further information, Debra Sinclair (sister).

Re: Officer update

Reference To Robert (Bobby) E Bedford Jr.

Bobby Bedford, Jr., was a former Detective with Plant City Police Department. I would like to notify your Agency of his passing earlier this week due to a long battle with cancer. Bobby was 57 yrs of age. Bobby told me on numerous occasions that he enjoyed his time at Plant City. It was a pleasure and honor for him to work with a great group of people. He had great pride of his position and the Department. Funeral arrangements are still pending, feel free to contact me at 256 996-8011 for further information, Debra Sinclair (sister).
    That is a shame. Bobby was one of my FTOs. I enjoyed working with him. One of his vice's was RC cola and moon pies which he seemed to like at the time. I haven't seen him since he left PCPD. RIP Bobby

Joe Cristofaro