2012 New Years Resolutions - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 2012 New Years Resolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Gunner
    My resolution will not to be a predator at Mercado. I promise to stay away. Maybe will see!!!!
    :snicker:

I promise to take it easy at the corner. I will be downsizing from the 44 oz to 35 oz. I will also plan to attend every function the ccso offers take a kid to school day ,arrest a deputy day, come to work on time day,wear jeans day and the big one the holy Xmas party.

Then I'm going to focus my efforts in helping my fellow deputies. That's right I'm going to help these young bucks . Teach them how to be a cop and how to look like a cop. Smoke 2 packs of camel non filTers (the ladies love them) and tell the same war stories that everyone has heard a million times with a twist. I will tell the stories like I was there when the incident happened. Ahh 2012 it's on and pop pin :evil: :evil:

Cause Stone Cold Said So

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey
    We will sign on over the radio properly with our ID#’s first then our unit identifiers.

Happy New Year, Fugitive Warrants Bureau
    that will never change they still do it. and i laugh everytime i hear it.

:snicker:

okay here is one. to all the folks out there who call out a traffic stop or whatever by giving out an actual real street name and as a cross use the name of a shopping plaza. that don't work and will not validate in the CAD. for instance Pine Ridge and Carillon or immokalee and Riverchase. Riverchase and Carillon are shopping Plaza's and not streets. wake up people!

:roll:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123