2012 New Years Resolutions
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2012 New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions:

I will try not to fly off the handle at the dayshift weenies that ask 100 questions to dispatch about the simple call their going to. STFU a-hole, there looking at the same screen you are!!!

Re: 2012 New Years Resolutions

My resolution is to not lol at the new sgt who’s so full of (Themself) :snicker:

Edited by Mod 167 for ToU compliance (Happy New Year )

We will sign on over the radio properly with our ID#’s first then our unit identifiers.

Happy New Year, Fugitive Warrants Bureau

We will not call for "10-14 routine" everytime we stop a car or person even though we have a partner.
    Sincerly,
    the Foxtrot units of D-1

I think I'll try to stop sounding like I'm whining when I talk on the radio

how about this one..."Naples do you have a better 10-20?"

Of course they do...they are purposely witholding it from you just so you can ask.

:snicker:

I will stop crying because I'm still just a lowly zone unit instead of an exalted rover. I have a secret desire to take over but i'll keep it in check

Quote Originally Posted by alexander the bored
    I will stop crying because I'm still just a lowly zone unit instead of an exalted rover. I have a secret desire to take over but i'll keep it in check
    From this exalted rover you are where you belong. Now go out and take that writer off my hands so I can have another sody pop at the sev.

:snicker:

My resolution for the new year is I promise on my tiny tiny heart that I will not make fun of Youth Relations or Bailifs. I promise to not get angry when they are driving new cars even though they don't respond to calls. I won't say anything about how they have a dozen sergeants supervising 1 or 2 guys. I won't say a word about them not doing much while holden a ton of paper. I promise.

My resolution will not to be a predator at Mercado. I promise to stay away. Maybe will see!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast