FRS Pension. ( Garrett Richter) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: FRS Pension. ( Garrett Richter)

well today is the day for the ruling. lets hope that creep of a governor dirty rick scott loses big time. and lets hope the next nail in his political coffin comes at electiin time. this way he can retire to his port royal mansion after having ruing the state. hey rick the public sector does not like you!

:snicker:

Anyone in the Investment plan needs to go to the frs site and read the Important Notice on 2012 Legislation. Rumor mill whispered it yesterday and today I saw a print out and also confirmed on the frs website. It says among other things Special Risk (investment side only) now gets 20% into thier plan, but starting July 1st, 2012, it will be 14%.
    I don't want to start a frenzy, but if it is true it annoys me on many levels:
    We were blindsided by this.
    It makes us who swithced see an "overall reduction of 30% in total contributions paid into the Investment Plan member's accounts",...... but pension people stay same. (For the record, I want everyone's pension to stay just how it is)
    We take all the risk and almost to a person regret taking this plan now. 20% in each year was reason #1 for me, along with the money staying with me or my family if something happens.

So read it and chime in. If I read wrong, please tell me. I may have to go work with Paul Blart to make ends meet when I retire in 37 years.

Oh yes, one last thing. Haters, I know it was greed that made me switch, but calculated greed. I can honestly say it was a mistake to switch and hopefully this is a breach of contract lawsuit, just like that 3% thing they pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by chairfish
    Anyone in the Investment plan needs to go to the frs site and read the Important Notice on 2012 Legislation. Rumor mill whispered it yesterday and today I saw a print out and also confirmed on the frs website. It says among other things Special Risk (investment side only) now gets 20% into thier plan, but starting July 1st, 2012, it will be 14%.
    I don't want to start a frenzy, but if it is true it annoys me on many levels:
    We were blindsided by this.
    It makes us who swithced see an "overall reduction of 30% in total contributions paid into the Investment Plan member's accounts",...... but pension people stay same. (For the record, I want everyone's pension to stay just how it is)
    We take all the risk and almost to a person regret taking this plan now. 20% in each year was reason #1 for me, along with the money staying with me or my family if something happens.

So read it and chime in. If I read wrong, please tell me. I may have to go work with Paul Blart to make ends meet when I retire in 37 years.

Oh yes, one last thing. Haters, I know it was greed that made me switch, but calculated greed. I can honestly say it was a mistake to switch and hopefully this is a breach of contract lawsuit, just like that 3% thing they pulled.
    The part that really gewts to me is why we were not warned. All the top levels whined when their pension and drop were on the line, but ignored this. All about me command. I call BS.

Not for nothing, but it looks like both the bills that are on the FRS site were "tabled" (read that "stopped") last week prior to the end of the legislative session.

I think I found it on the state website, but I had to do a bit of searching to find it.

Well that damn command staff still owes me an explanation for global warming and I'm not going away until I get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well that damn command staff still owes me an explanation for global warming and I'm not going away until I get one.
    The poles melt every time GS passes gas

VOTE THE FLORIDA STATE REP PIECE OF SHIT'S OUT OF OFFICE.

Quote Originally Posted by DUSHBAGS
    VOTE THE FLORIDA STATE REP PIECE OF SHIT'S OUT OF OFFICE.
    MEANT TO ADD [REPUBLICAN] PIECE OF SHITS OUT OF OFFICE.

AND YOU KNOW THIS PIECE OF SHIT GOV IS GOING TO SIGN OFF ON THESE BILLS.

Quote Originally Posted by fancygal
    Not for nothing, but it looks like both the bills that are on the FRS site were "tabled" (read that "stopped") last week prior to the end of the legislative session.

I think I found it on the state website, but I had to do a bit of searching to find it.
    CHECK AGAIN THEY WERE PASSED AND BECOME AFFECTIVE JULY 2012

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast