FRS Pension. ( Garrett Richter)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FRS Pension. ( Garrett Richter)

Garrett Richter is running against Kathleen Passidimo. Please Do Not Vote for him.

He is totally against Police, Fire, School, and is a **** Scott Clone. He wants to follow Scott's lead and continuing reducing our pension and benefits. He feels we shouldn't be collecting @ a high rate and wants you to contribute more than 3% into your pension.

Don't make the same mistake and vote For Anyone supporting **** Scott. Passidimo has been a supporter of the CCSO for years and stands behind Police, Fire, and the Schools.

Re: FRS Pension. ( Garrett Richter)

WRONG -- Peter Richter is running against Passidomo. Garrett is a State Senator and is not running against a State Representitive. Peter Richter IMO is a complete nut job who does not deserve the vote of anyone in public service.

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Minded
    WRONG -- Peter Richter is running against Passidomo. Garrett is a State Senator and is not running against a State Representitive. Peter Richter IMO is a complete nut job who does not deserve the vote of anyone in public service.

Please disregard this post. I was given the wrong Richter. However, Garrett Richter is no friend of police,fire or school. The guy is a Dirty **** Scott clone. Mod: please remove post. Thank you.

I removed it as you requested. If you want me to remove this one as well, please advise.

Mod 167

I know one thing is for sure...I was a life long republican and still am but no way will I vote for a repubby for the Florida State house or senate. Thankfully I did not vote for this low life of a Governor and it was the first time in my 20 years of voting that I voted for a democrat Alex Sink. You repubs showed your dislike for the public service sector and cops and teachers have long memories and we will not forget you in the voting booth come 2012. We are a large voting block and without us you CANNOT WIN. I will vote a straight democrat ticket come next year for any State candidate.

:cop:

Important to know that not one of our legislative delegation voted to support public service in last years session. They all voted for the changes to your pension and some even sought to do more to reduce your benifits and will be doing so again this year. As for suppport lip service is about all they will give you.

Quote Originally Posted by Money to you.
    Garrett Richter is running against Kathleen Passidimo. Please Do Not Vote for him.

He is totally against Police, Fire, School, and is a **** Scott Clone. He wants to follow Scott's lead and continuing reducing our pension and benefits. He feels we shouldn't be collecting @ a high rate and wants you to contribute more than 3% into your pension.

Don't make the same mistake and vote For Anyone supporting **** Scott. Passidimo has been a supporter of the CCSO for years and stands behind Police, Fire, and the Schools.
    Passidimo went right along with Gov. Scott and agreed with his assessment that we needed to contribute. She may support us to some degree, but supports her politcal future more. Hopefully she realizes she made a huge mistake by lockstepping with our idiot governor.

Quote Originally Posted by **** SCOTT=CREEP
    I know one thing is for sure...I was a life long republican and still am but no way will I vote for a repubby for the Florida State house or senate. Thankfully I did not vote for this low life of a Governor and it was the first time in my 20 years of voting that I voted for a democrat Alex Sink. You repubs showed your dislike for the public service sector and cops and teachers have long memories and we will not forget you in the voting booth come 2012. We are a large voting block and without us you CANNOT WIN. I will vote a straight democrat ticket come next year for any State candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by **** SCOTT=CREEP

Right on, Wow you hit the nail right on the head. Everyone read what this person wrote. I couldn't have said it any better. Law Enforcement, Fire/Medics, and the school systems in Florida need to stand their ground. Vote these fools out before you have no retirement to enjoy. I've spoke to so many folks who agree it's jealousy because they don't receive the benefits we worked for so hard and long for.

They didn't care when you started your careers making $ 8:00 per hour?? Dirty **** Scott and his clones want to destroy the pension system because of it's success. Wake up people before it's deleted. Enough is enough! I don't have an extra penny to give anyone at tis time. You??

Herein lies the problem.They took away 3% in an effort to fix the state's financial woes. They take a little here, some from education, dhsmv, welfare, etc. This is how you fix things. Everyone needs to compromise a little. Everyone. You cannot completely decimate one area of government to accomplish this.
    It is like when they want to build a new homeless shelter or bus depot. Everyone says that's agreat idea, until they find out it will be within 5 miles of thier neighborhood, then you hear the screams, "Not in My Backyard!!"
    Who cares if you started at $8 an hour? You applied for and took the job knowing the rate of pay. You have had nice pay raises over the years and great sheriffs who find ways to help us: pdo/pdo-sick day buybacks, etc.
    I don't think any politician is 'against' police/fire/ems/teachers. It is called fiscal responsibility.
    So don't come on here and try to tell me who to vote for, especially if you can't even get the names right. Next time use your head instead of just pulling the (R) lever everytime because that's what your buddy does.

It is what it is.

It was what it was...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast